Senior Applications Manager, ERP
Salary HKD70,000 - HKD80,000 per month + competitive bonus, benefits
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Jason Ng
Date posted 10 October 2022hong-kong tech-transformation/it-management 2022-10-10 2022-12-09 it Hong Kong HK HKD 70000 80000 80000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a reputable MNC. The Senior Applications Manager is accountable for managing and developing a portfolio of business applications with a focus on supporting Finance and Procurement. This role is responsible for overseeing the full lifecycle of the applications, and the operational health of the applications.
- Oversee the execution of the application roadmap and management of performance of the assigned application portfolio both in terms of service level and cost effectiveness
- Implement and drive industry best practices within the team to improve the team efficiency and productivity such as DevSecOps, CD/CI, Agile development, etc.
- Own and drive the major blueprints in your domain to continuously deliver the competitive advantages to the organisation
- Develop and maintain knowledge of key systems and technologies utilised in your domain
- Explore opportunities for upgrades and updates to assigned applications that can benefit the enterprise
- Accountable for end-to-end solution delivery and subsequent support of solutions
- Work with key stakeholders across the business to understand business requirements, identify and formulate cost effective solutions to business problems
- Cross team collaboration with other IT teams to ensure solutions are fit for purpose and leverage existing capabilities where possible
- Lead a team of 10, responsible for building and managing a team
- Provide oversight and management to the IT Application team to deliver IT services
- Manage external service providers and product vendors ensuring their support and maintenance services are delivered according to agreed underpinning contracts
- Manage vendors in the delivery of cost effective and timely systems development and support
- Develop and implement cost effective product sets for use across the organisation
- Accountable for application delivery within agreed budgets
- Timely reporting of budget tracking on monthly basis for senior management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of IT experience with 3 years of management experience
- Solid experience in SAP
- Solid experience in business analysis, software development and project management
- Proven experience in managing a team of technology professionals
- Good understanding of technology concepts, trends, and capabilities
Salary: HKD600,000 - HKD1,300,000 per annum + bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 26 October 2022My reputable client, a HK listed enterprise is looking to expand their SOC team. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: NegotiableLocation: KowloonDate posted: 24 November 2022A multi-national bank is hiring a data modeler for designing, implement data architecture and data modeling solutions.
Salary: HKD76,748 - HKD87,712 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 18 November 2022My reputable client is looking for a Senior Manager with 10 years' data knowledge, vendor management and implementation experience
Salary: HKD800,000 - HKD1,200,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 15 November 2022My reputable client is looking to expand their architectural team, hiring for a security architect. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: HKD35,000 - HKD55,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 09 November 2022Our client, a leading Insurance group, is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join their growing team. The selected candidate will focus on digital transformation projects. Great remuneration and potential.