ERP Manager (SAP) - Property & Leasing
Salary HKD700,000 - HKD900,000 per annum + bonus, medical
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Jason Ng
Date posted 20 July 2022hong-kong tech-transformation/it-management 2022-07-20 2022-09-18 it Hong Kong HK HKD 700000 900000 900000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a reputable property developer. It is looking for an experienced ERP Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other related field or equivalent work experience
- 8 years of IT and business/industry work experience, with at least 3 years of leadership experience
- Experienced with SAP; knowledge of Yardi an advantage but not a must
- Works with senior management, business units and corporate staff executives to develop a technology strategy that is integrated with IT and across all business units
- Proficient in Chinese (Cantonese) and English
- Lead the ERP team and serve as the single point of contact with internal business leaders across leasing & property services, operations, and procurement
- Responsible for the development and implementation of solution roadmap relating to ERP from workflow analysis, solution discovery to technology strategy development
- Identify, screen, and evaluate new solution opportunities to address unmet (internal and external) customer needs, and partner with key staff members to create strategic business plans
- Develop and implement sound rationale for portfolio management and managing product phase-in-phase-out plans, proactively anticipating gaps and overlaps within the portfolio
- Lead and influence business leaders and project stakeholders such as key business users, project sponsors, and developers. This includes demonstrating expertise in leading and directing large and complex ERP projects from planning, design, performance of testing, implementation, and reporting
- Support Senior Manager in developing business cases and annual budgets for system enhancement and introduction of new technologies
- Manage vendor resources and ensure quality and timely delivery of projects
- Responsible for creating and implementing approaches to change management and strategies for communication to ensure successful change implementations tied to business results
- Collaborate with Architecture, Security, and Infrastructure teams to ensure solution compatibility with group policy and best practices for service management, risk management and relationship management
Salary: HKD600,000 - HKD900,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 02 August 2022My reputable client is looking to expand their cyber security team. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: HKD30,000 - HKD40,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 July 2022* Develop and design new features and function for the web applications and systems * Assist in enhancing existing technologies * Assist project management and requirement gathering * Work closely in team-environment and meet project schedules
Salary: HKD700,000 - HKD1,000,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 28 July 2022My reputable client is expanding their architectural team and is hiring for a talented security architect to join their talented team.
Salary: HKD500,000 - HKD1,000,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 26 July 2022My reputable client is hoping to expand their enterprise architecture team. If you are keen tot know more, please get in touch!
Salary: HKD600,000 - HKD800,000 per annum + medical, target bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 21 July 2022Our client is a listed company with significant businesses across APAC. The company is boosting its eCommerce business in recent years. It is now looking for an Assistant Product Manager focused on Magento.