Associate Director - IT Governance & Control
Salary HKD700,000 - HKD1,000,000 per annum + good bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Fiona Fung
Date posted 14 June 2022hong-kong tech-transformation/it-management 2022-06-14 2022-08-13 it Hong Kong HK HKD 700000 1000000 1000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My reputable HK listed client is looking to expand their IT Governance and Control team.
About the job:
Responsible for IT Governance & Control including Project Management, Business Continuity Management, Technology Risk Management, Third-party Risk Management and IT Service Management
About the responsibilities:
- Ensuring project is executed in compliance with the project governance framework
- Provide support to project teams in relation to risk assessment activities, including third party risk assessment, due diligence, outsourcing assessment, in accordance with internal policies and regulatory requirements
- Manage OA infrastructure and IT security projects in accordance with the project management standards
- Acting the bridge between IT teams and 2nd LoD/3rd LoD with regard to risk and compliance matters
- Acting the IT focal point for external audit exercises
About the requirements:
- Degree holder in Information Technology or related discipline
- Holder of professional qualifications in IT governance, risk management, IT service management
- Certified project management professional is preferred
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in IT governance or technology risk management
- Practical experience in management sizable IT projects
- Experience in performing third party risk assessment and due diligence
- Familiar with external audit exercises, experience in dealing with Big4 an added advantage
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements on technical risk management, outsourcing management and business continuity management
- Good command of English and Putonghua
- Occasional travel to Shenzhen
Salary: NegotiableLocation: KowloonDate posted: 06 July 2022The hiring company is looking for Data Modeler talent to join their expanding data service team, non-FS industry.
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD80,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 05 July 2022Our client is looking for a strong Java developer to join the algorithmic trading platform team. The role requires to work with quants, Trading desks other developers.
Salary: Good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 05 July 2022The hiring company is looking for data engineering talents with strong business acumen to join their expanding team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 04 July 2022Our client is a famous testing company with a global presence. To cope with their expansion plan, they are now looking for an IT Operation Manager.
Salary: HKD30,000 - HKD55,000 per month + bonus, medicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 04 July 2022New headcount to joint the IT transformation team to perform as BA participate in agile environment.