IT Audit Manager (Asia)
Salary HKD500,000 - HKD1,000,000 per annum + bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Fiona Fung
Date posted 16 August 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/it-audit 2023-08-16 2023-10-15 it Hong Kong HK HKD 500000 1000000 1000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
My reputable client, a HK listed company is expanding their IT audit team. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
About the responsibilities:
- Lead and organize ISO 27001 audits for various Asia offices with external audit firm to obtain and renew the certificates.
- Organize internal audits in various Asia offices to meet with ISO 27001 standard and enhance the information security awareness and practices in the offices.
- Prepare audit reports and provide recommendations.
- Manage the vulnerability risks with internal technical expertise, vendors and users to solve the vulnerability risks.
- Lead and manage at regional level all information security initiatives. Work with global counterpart to ensure the implementations are successful at regional level.
- Reporting on control deficiencies to management and making recommendation to mitigate risk and add values.
- Engaging remediation of identified issues through follow-up with internal and external providers.
- Demonstrate good practices for identifying and reducing information security risks.
- Support the business by reviewing and responding to client’s security questionnaire if required.
- Organising and managing Information Security Group meetings, ensuring that the Group operates according to its terms of reference and that actions are completed.
- Maintaining the information security risk register.
About the requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical/Computer Science field and/or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a similar role in IT auditin
- Experience or knowledge in ISO 27001, IT vulnerability risk management, Cyber security would be an advantage
- Professional certification (CIA, CISA or equivalent) is preferred but not mandatory.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written in English, Cantonese, and Putonghua
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD60,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 03 October 2023My client is a leading insurance group in Hong Kong. They are looking for a strong business analyst talent to join their growing team and partipate in different brand-new projects. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 28 September 2023One of my MNC retail banking client is looking for business analyst/ project analyst to join their tech & transformation team.
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD60,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 21 September 2023Our client is looking for a IT Security Officer to support its regional infromation security and risk governance.
Salary: HKD45,000 - HKD60,000 per month + bonus, medicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 05 September 2023Act as tech lead /tech project lead on leading onshore and offshore vendor on branch transformation project delivery.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 08 September 2023The Role Overview: This role will be responsible for handling the entire SDLC, gathering user requirments, system design, system development & training etc