Manager - IT Governance & QA
Salary HKD50,000 - HKD65,000 per month
Location Kowloon BayFULL_TIME
Consultant Stephanie How
Date posted 02 March 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/it-audit 2023-03-02 2023-05-01 it Kowloon Bay Kwun Tong District HK HKD 50000 65000 65000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
My client is looking for 2nd LoD as the Governance and QA Manager for the group level
Role & Responsibilities
The incumbent will report to team head and manage a team of IT professional to provide 2nd LoD. He/She would provide leadership role and drive the development of IT Governance and Assurance in Group Level.
- Build IT Governance and Assurance team and related practice to cope with the corporate digital transformation journey
- Develop, maintain, and enforce Information Technology and Information Security Policy in accordance with industry standard, best practice, and relevant regulatory requirements
- Lead the process of certifying industry IT/IS certification
- Enforce IT Security and IT Governance
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholder in performing audit engagement, IT audit process, risk and compliance monitoring
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related disciplines
- Over 10 years of relevant working experience in IT governance, security, risk management, compliance, and/or IT audit function
- Outstanding skills in stakeholder management and project management
- Hands-on experience in developing and enforcing IT policies, standards, and guidelines for corporate
- Knowledge of technical controls and operations. Able to bridge the technical team and compliance team to conform the compliance requirement
- Holder of any professional certificates in CISSP, CISA, ISO Lead Auditor or equivalent with hands-on practice is a must
- Competent knowledge and good understanding of Information Security framework, standard and regulations from Mainland China and/or SEA
- Familiar with audit exercises, experience in dealing with auditors and internal controls is an added advantage
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Be self-motivated, initiative with good problem solving and analytical skills
- Good command of English and Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese) in both speaking and writing
Get in touch
+852 2103 5339
Salary: HKD42,000 - HKD52,000 per month + with medical and bonusLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 29 March 2023My client is one leading insurance company who is now looking for a Project Manager to support their regional infrastrucure projects.
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD60,000 per month + with bonus and medicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 28 March 2023Hi all, my client is a market leading multinational bank who is currently looking for a Business Analyst/ Assistant Project Manager to join their team, working on risk and regulatory projects. Please see details below:
Salary: HKD55,000 - HKD85,000 per month + with medical and bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 14 March 2023One leading insurance company is now looking for a Project Manager to join their regional team. Kindly see the job details below.
Salary: HKD700,000 - HKD1,000,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 17 March 2023My well-established listed client is looking to hire a few to expand their Network team, if you looking for a new opporunitiy, please get in touch!
Salary: HKD70,000 - HKD80,000 per month + medical, bonus, allowanceLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 17 March 2023Our client is a household name in Hong Kong specialising in electronic payment and related digital products. It operates various payment services in Hong Kong, and internationally.