IT Operations Specialist/ IT Support
Salary HKD300,000 - HKD420,000 per annum + good bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Fiona Fung
Date posted 13 September 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/infrastructure 2023-09-13 2023-11-12 it Hong Kong HK HKD 300000 420000 420000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
My reputable client is looking hire an IT support to join their expanding team. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
About the responsibilities:
- Responsible for day-to-day infrastructure support, handling of incidents and alerts
- Assist with production support, handle assigned tasks, and resolution of technical issues
- Participate in problem management, root cause analysis, and continuous improvement
- Assist with change management, coordination, task preparation
- Collaborate and assist IT development teams with deployment
- Assist with IT acquisitions, tracking, and related matters
- Assist with computer equipment, software licensing, and inventorying
About the requirements:
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline
- 3+ years in IT Infrastructure and Operations experience
- Experience of the fundamentals of ITIL
- Experience with TCP/IP and basic network services
- Experience with operating systems, and network equipment
- Knowledge of firewalls, and other systems, is advantageous
- Knowledge and use of Microsoft Office Professional products
- Knowledge of project management, is a plus
- ITIL certification is advantageous
Salary: HKD20,000 - HKD25,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 04 October 2023My client is looking for a DC Operator.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 21 September 2023This Senior role is a part of the IT Service Management within the CTO function. The Senior Incident Manager is responsible for the process of recovering IT delivered services from a disrupted state as quickly as possible. The process utilises industry standard techniques for engaging support teams, identification of restoration actions, incident prioritisation, communication and escalation.
Salary: HKD45,000 - HKD55,000 per annum + competitive bonus, benefitsLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 18 September 2023Our client is a multinational and profitable company providing valuable services to leaders in supply chain worldwide. With their unwavering commitment to innovation, the development team embraces the full potential of cloud-native solutions. It is now looking for an experienced software engineer.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 08 September 2023The Role Overview: This role will be responsible for maintaining a portfolio management framework, tracking development initiatives and budgeting etc.
Salary: AL, Medical, MPFLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 11 September 2023A Sizable Education group is hiring for a Senior CRM analyst to support their platform execution & data analysis.