L3 Network Engineer
Salary HKD55,000 - HKD65,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Brian Tang
Date posted 12 September 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/infrastructure 2023-09-12 2023-11-11 it Hong Kong HK HKD 55000 65000 65000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Our client is looking for a L3 Network Engineer to support their daily operation.
- To provide innovative network solutions to meet business challenges and stringent technical requirements through the adoption of prevalent technologies, including software defined network (e.g. Cisco ACI, DNA, SD-WAN), Cloud virtual networking and overlay network technologies.
- To lead, plan and manage large scale network projects, including project financials, resources, quality assurance and on-going manageability with prevalent project management framework and be accountable for ultimate project deliverables and business success.
- To develop technology roadmap and evaluate new technologies and services, so as to maintain the team’s leading edge in emerging technologies.
- To contribute in various digitalisation and automation projects for the modernisation of network engineering and service delivery processes.
- As second level support, to trouble-shoot, investigate network problems and develop fixes to maintain high SLA of network infrastructure services.
- As a team lead and a team player, to manage and motivate team collaboration to maximum team performance and resilience.
- Degree in Computer Science/Telecommunications or related disciplines.
- At least 8-year experience in design, implementation, and support of large scale mission-critical IP networks and Internet infrastructures.
- Experience in security, networking, and emerging technologies including Firewall, Routers, Switches, VPN, SDN, SD-WAN, Cloud computing and overlay network technology, etc.
- Hands-on experience in trouble-shooting complex IP networks.
- Experience in programming with Python, Java, VB, C for network automation is preferred.
- Holder of CCNP/CCIE/CISSP/CISA will be an advantage.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, independent, proactive.
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD60,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 21 September 2023Our client is looking for a IT Security Officer to support its regional infromation security and risk governance.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 21 September 2023Responsible for web development of website and mobile
Salary: HKD500,000 - HKD1,200,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 20 September 2023My global, reputable client is looking to expand their solution team. If you are a strong infrastructure architect, strong in providing solutions for data centre, private cloud environment and services, please get in touch!
Salary: HKD45,000 - HKD70,000 per month + bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 19 September 2023An market leading financial service client is now hiring a UAT Lead / QA lead for their strategic transformation team. Successful incumbent should possess manual testing / automation testing experience with team leading experience for off shore team.
Salary: AL, Medical, InsuranceLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 18 September 2023A Leading FI is hiring a data science, senior manager for their team.