Salary HKD50,000 - HKD70,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Brian Tang
Date posted 21 August 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/infrastructure 2023-08-21 2023-10-20 it Hong Kong HK HKD 50000 70000 70000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Our MNC client is looking for a SD-WAN Engineer for their Fortinet SD-WAN design.
- Cisco Viptela SDWAN Engineer to support upgrade. Hence Cisco Viptela SDWAN experience is mandatory
- Experience migrating Cisco ISR/ASR to Viptela SDWAN – troubleshooting issues, challenges, and hands on experience performing migration
- Experience reviewing Records of Change (ROC – client Term) documents for migration. Review anticipated changes prior to changes being made for impacts
- Understand and Review Routing intricacies (details and mapping) of migration
- Experience in supporting SDWAN migration and weekend cutover activities
- First 3 months supporting China migration and cutovers – will require to work afterhours for migration and cutover tasks
- BGP and OMP experience – Validate routes and verify what happens when changes are made and the effects of changes
- EIGRP/BGP experience
- Technical degree holder with minimum of six years’ IT experience, at least three years’ IT Infrastructure experience
- Must have proven technical experience of working in a complex IT infrastructure environment
- Ability to listen and articulate ideas verbally, and in the written form, to a broad range of audiences; ability to ask probing questions and deliver technical internal presentations
- Ability to work well with others and as part of a technical team
- Well-developed analytical, problem-solving, decision-making and critical thinking skills, leveraging both logic and creativity; strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills; ability to identify patterns and generate informed ideas
- Focus on the business and end user’s needs; ability to set expectations and understand end user behaviour
- Ability and willingness to proactively accept, and drive, change to accomplish positive outcomes
- Ability to understand strategy and align tactical and strategic work in a well-balanced way
- Must have knowledge of how to lever technology to reduce operational costs and delivery business innovation in a fast moving and dynamic industry sector
- Professional competency in at least one technical specialisation, with broad understanding of other current and emerging technologies
Salary: HKD55,000 - HKD65,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 04 October 2023Our client is looking for a Network Project Manager.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 03 October 2023Key Responsibilities: • Provide business analysis on trading or post-trade processing business to transform the business requirement to technical specifications.
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD75,000 per month + bonus, medicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 03 October 2023Act as Technical Manager/ Application Manager to join digital project team for customer facing solution implementation.
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD70,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 03 October 2023Our MNC client is looking for a SD-WAN Engineer for their SD-WAN projects.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: KowloonDate posted: 03 October 2023A well known insurance firm is hiring a Tech Lead for Digital IT solutions in the company who is able to utilize technology innovation and create business advantage.