Infrastructure Network Specialist
Salary HKD350,000 - HKD550,000 per annum
Location Repulse BayFULL_TIME
Consultant Fiona Fung
Date posted 19 January 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/infrastructure 2023-01-19 2023-03-20 it Repulse Bay Southern District HK HKD 350000 550000 550000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
My client is looking to hire a network specialist to join their expanding team. If you are open to a stable position with good work-life balance and a multinational working culture, please get in touch!
About the job:
- Responsible for providing moderately complex network analysis, design, support, testing, problem resolution and other activities for infrastructure operations, including mission-critical schoolwide networks and applications.
- Maintain and support the schoolwide Network Infrastructure to ensure the smooth operation of the school’s IT infrastructure and minimise disruption and downtime to users.
- Manage, optimise, and develop the network infrastructure and associated support services, including network switches, wireless access points, telecommunications, security, and Internet access. Evaluate, analyse, design, and implement new IT network infrastructure projects.
- Maintain the VoIP service and digital phone service system, working with the service support provider in troubleshooting and setting up new users.
- Manage network security equipment, including Palo Alto firewalls and other next-generation firewall appliances; prevent Internet attacks and minimise network security risks.
About the resquirements:
- University graduate with degree in Information Technology preferred
- Knowledge of LAN and WAN technologies including WLAN
- 2 years’ experience with IT Infrastructure support, with some knowledge of server operating systems, cabling, LAN/WAN, telecommunication devices, network switches, routers, firewall and other IT utilities and tools
- CCNP certification is a strong advantage
- Knowledge of server and operating system technologies, particularly Windows desired
- Knowledge of network and server monitoring technologies
- Knowledge of security standards applicable to infrastructure operations
- Familiarity with Palo Alto or Cisco firewalls highly desired
Salary: HKD600,000 - HKD660,000 per annum + BonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 02 February 2023One of my reputed clients is looking to hire Senior Consultants (System/Infrastructure) to handle major projects. If you are keen to know more, get in touch or click on apply!
Salary: HKD840,000 - HKD960,000 per annum + Good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 10 January 2023A few of my reputed clients are looking to hire Infrastructure Engineers/System Administrators to join their IT Support teams. Idf you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 23 January 2023My client is a well-known multinational company who is constantly expanding and has created a stable platform for candidates to grow.
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD45,000 per month + bonus, medicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 01 February 2023The Role: Responsible for system release management for new digital banking system, work with vendors for pre-implementation preparation & testing, as well as post-implementation support.
Salary: HKD500,000 - HKD900,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 31 January 2023My reputable client is expanding their security team in HK, if you are keen to know more, please get in touch.