(Senior) IT System Operations Manager / Infra/ IT services
Salary HKD500,000 - HKD1,100,000 per annum + food bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Fiona Fung
Date posted 12 October 2022hong-kong tech-transformation/infrastructure 2022-10-12 2022-12-11 it Hong Kong HK HKD 500000 1100000 1100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My reputable client is looking to hire an IT System Ops Manager to join the team. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
About the responsibilities:
- Operate a 7x24 Group IT Monitoring Centre as a centralized focal point for all IT incident detection, initialisation, triage the escalation and resolution.
- Responsible for support the IT monitoring tools and IT operations automation tools to streamline and automate the process and mechanism for effective monitoring of systems.
- Re-architect the Data Centre to fit for purpose under a Multi-cloud adoption environment; Design, implement and communicate the transition plan, including re-skilling of existing staff along the transition.
- Ensure high availability of the 7x24 data centre and operational services while balancing cost consideration and uncertainty over future demand
- Maintain, enforce and regularly review procedures and processes in associate with data centre operations, preventive maintenance, disaster recovery and crisis management with consideration on the evolving technology landscape (e.g., Cloud based backup solution, cross-site availability) and service requirements.
- Manage and conduct regular maintenance activities, system patches, disaster recovery drills and crisis management drills to ensure planned processes and procedures are effective.
- Design and implement sourcing strategy on IT operation services.
About the requirements:
- A recognized university degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related disciplines with minimum 7 years’ relevant experience
- Certified in ITIL, PMP, BCP, COBIT, Scrum, DevOps is preferred
- At least 7 years' relevant working experience in one or more of the below area(s):
- o IT operations o IT Command Center /SRE
o Infrastructure support
o Project and vendor management
- Experience in service management especially on service transition and service operation
- Experience in data centre design, operations, SysOps practices and IT outsourcing management preferred
- Sound Knowledge of IT service management, data centre management, vendor management, contract management, business continuity management
- Technical knowledge on IT services monitoring tools such as Datadog, New Relic, SCOM, Azure Monitoring, Solarwinds, Windows, VMware, Hyper-V platforms, storage, database, backup, network & security, virtualization and cloud computing technologies (e.g. Azure, Ali) preferred
Salary: HKD35,000 - HKD55,000 per month + medicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 November 2022One of the market leading client is looking for IT Project Officer for their transformation and BAU project.
Salary: HKD49,338 - HKD71,266 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 25 November 2022My client, a local MNC, is looking for a Business Operations Manager to oversee the budget management, forecasting, and controlling for the Corporate/ Group IT team
Salary: HKD55,000 - HKD60,000 per month + bonus, medicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 24 November 2022Our client is a listed company, which continues to expand across Asia.
Salary: bonus, medicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 23 November 2022My client is a market leading financial service client looking for a IT Project Manager / Technical Project Manager to join, oversee new digital banking system release & delivery.
Salary: HKD60,000 - HKD90,000 per month + 15 ALsLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 14 November 2022A european based company is now hiring a regional development manager to join them. Successful incumbent should have strong software development skills and team management background.