Head of IT Infrastructure/ IT Operations - FS
Salary HKD800,000 - HKD1,300,000 per annum + good bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Fiona Fung
Date posted 19 August 2022hong-kong tech-transformation/infrastructure 2022-08-19 2022-10-18 it Hong Kong HK HKD 800000 1300000 1300000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My HK listed financial client is looking to hire a talented Head of IT Ops (SVP) to join their team. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
About the requirements:
- Lead a sizeable team in managing all IT infrastructure and operations, maintain stable and secure IT environment to support the Bank’s operations in HK and branches in China
- Provide service and maintenance support to all banking systems, database, network infrastructure, hardware and software as well as communication systems in the bank
- Develop and implement strategic plans, schedules for the acquisition and installation of IT infrastructure necessary to drive the bank's growth and development
- Review, develop and deploy IT Security Policy and measures in accordance with compliance and regulatory requirements; define security measures and control procedure to enhance IT security awareness
- Manage data center operations and incident management, ensure service delivery in accordance with internal policies and regulatory requirements
- Secure IT system access management function, ensure all systems and office access is under centralised and secure control
- Cultivate team members for their risk awareness in maintaining a professional, stable and secure IT environment for the bank
About the requirements:
- University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 12 years’ relevant experience, with 8 years’ managerial experience in IT operations
- Sound knowledge in IT infrastructure, data center operations, system security, network and system access management in banking industry
- Familiar with related supervisory policies and guidelines issued by local regulatory body
- Strong leadership, able to motivate and drive a sizable team to achieve business goals
- Capable to work independently under pressure and tight deadlines
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
Salary: HKD500,000 - HKD1,000,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 05 September 2022My reputable client is expanding their IT Infra team, hiring for an IT Ops and Infra Manager. If you are keen to know more please get in touch!
Salary: HKD800,000 - HKD1,100,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 18 August 2022My reputable client is looking to expand their IT strategy team, if you are keen to know more, please review the JD below and get in touch!
Salary: HKD70,000 - HKD90,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 11 August 2022-
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 September 2022You will be working as a Senior Data / NLP Engineer on an investment team that is committed to producing high quality fundamental research using advanced data analytics to help inform investment decisions.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Quarry BayDate posted: 29 September 2022A reputable consultancy is looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join the Data Insight team within the Group. This is an opportunity to join a growing team in an exciting period of analytics platform development where you will be at the forefront of shaping how the first platform customer uses data & insight.