IT Infrastructure Consultant (Pre, Post-sales)
Salary HKD500,000 - HKD900,000 per annum + bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Fiona Fung
Date posted 21 June 2022hong-kong tech-transformation/infrastructure 2022-06-21 2022-08-20 it Hong Kong HK HKD 500000 900000 900000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My reputable client is looking to hire an Infra Consultant to join their their quickly expanding team. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
About the responsibilities:
- Ensure successful implementation and adoption of total solutions by client and overall client satisfaction
- Develop IT solution strategies and participate in technical solutions for customers during pre-sales stage
- Work with project team to support resource plan, test plan, testing execution, problem management, and operation processes transformation
- Provides IT Pre-Sales activities including Proof-of-Value, Product Presentation, Product Evaluation, Proposal Formulation
- Manage to implement infrastructure integration solution and support to internal, external systems including existing and new rollout
- Assess, evaluate and recommend the vendor solution’s feasibility under facilities, server, desktop, network, user operation, etc.
- Prepare infrastructure solution planning and design documentation
About the requirements:
- Degree holder in Information Technology or related disciplines
- 6 years' in-depth experience in desktop / server implementation and support
- Solid experience in managing and integrating infrastructure
- Solid experience in desktop / server products and system management in sizeable organisation
- Good technical, problem solving and project management skill plus vendor management exposure
- Excellent communication skills and good command of spoken and written English
Salary: HKD25,000 - HKD45,000 per month + medicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 22 June 2022One of the market leading client is looking for new headcount in IT Project Coordinator/ User success specialist for their work-flow automation project team.
Salary: + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 06 July 2022The hiring company is reputable company which is looking to hire a few Data Engineering talents to join their expanding team, assisting their long-term data analytic platform projects.
Salary: HKD500,000 - HKD800,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 04 July 2022My reputable client is looking to expand their cloud team, hiring for a few cloud experts to join them. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch.
Salary: HKD700,000 - HKD840,000 per annum + bonus, competitiveLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 June 2022Our client is one of the largest consumer services groups in Hong Kong. It is now looking for a Senior System Analyst to join its well-established development team. This role will focus on back-end development for system integrations in the context of web/mobile development.
Salary: HKD780,000 - HKD910,000 per annum + competitive benefitsLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 June 2022Our client is a reputable conglomerate with operations across different industries including real estate, property management and retail. It is now looking for a Digital Product Manager, who will further develop the group’s customer-facing platforms across web and mobile.