Product Manager (up to 75K) - Sizable MNC
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Yoyo Chun
Date posted 08 September 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/digital-transformation 2023-09-08 2023-11-07 transport-and-rail Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
The Role Overview: This role will be responsible for developing leading digital capability to enhance and improve their platforms deployed.
- Driving Forward Product Backlogs & Implementation
- Working alongside the in-house IT development team and operational teams to define epics and user stories considering trade-offs. Ultimately own the product backlogs and prioritise using appropriate techniques
- Define the business value each feature adds to the product (using ROI analysis), prepare acceptance criteria in conjunction with the wider team and support delivery of these features
- Lead the change management for successful deployment of the new product and monitor its use through metrics
- Working closely with operational and senior stakeholders to determine the underlying business process required and how these support the user stories defined
- Support in the development of business cases to ensure that there is clarity on the benefits expected and these can be measured clearly
- Over 8 years' experience as a Product Manager / Product Owner / Senior Business Analyst role
- Delivery of high-impact work that has made a significant difference in business operations
- Proven track record using customer centric methods to define user stories, acceptance criteria and target KPIs
- Fluent communication skills in spoken and written English & Chinese
Salary: HKD20,000 - HKD25,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 04 October 2023My client is looking for a DC Operator.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 21 September 2023This Senior role is a part of the IT Service Management within the CTO function. The Senior Incident Manager is responsible for the process of recovering IT delivered services from a disrupted state as quickly as possible. The process utilises industry standard techniques for engaging support teams, identification of restoration actions, incident prioritisation, communication and escalation.
Salary: HKD45,000 - HKD55,000 per annum + competitive bonus, benefitsLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 18 September 2023Our client is a multinational and profitable company providing valuable services to leaders in supply chain worldwide. With their unwavering commitment to innovation, the development team embraces the full potential of cloud-native solutions. It is now looking for an experienced software engineer.
Salary: AL, Medical, MPFLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 11 September 2023A Sizable Education group is hiring for a Senior CRM analyst to support their platform execution & data analysis.
Salary: HKD300,000 - HKD420,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 13 September 2023My reputable client is looking hire an IT support to join their expanding team. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!