Senior System Analyst/Technical Lead - Leading Enterprise
Salary HKD40,000 - HKD60,000 per month + with bonus and medical
Location Hong Kong IslandCONTRACTOR
Consultant Rachel Chang
Date posted 31 August 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/digital-transformation 2023-09-05 2023-09-30 it Hong Kong Island HK HKD 40000 60000 60000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
This is a large-scale well-eestablished enterprise.
- Conduct thorough studies of user requirements in collaboration with the IT Business Partnering team, perform comprehensive system analysis and design, and engage in contract negotiations with IT vendors.
- Collaborate closely with vendors and service providers to strategize solutions, ensure efficient service delivery, and provide technical support as needed.
- Take the lead on small-to-medium sized IT projects and provide guidance to junior IT staff if necessary.
- Oversee the implementation of critical IT systems essential to CLP's business operations, including systems related to Generation and Power Systems. This includes managing the Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) and other application systems.
- Actively participate in system development and deployment, testing, training, system cutover/rollout, documentation, maintenance, and support activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field is a mandatory requirement.
- Master's degree in a related discipline would be considered advantageous.
- Demonstrated experience of at least 6 years in delivering IT services.
- Proven expertise in project and vendor management.
- Familiarity with Cloud Computing platforms such as Microsoft Azure Cloud, Alibaba Cloud, containerization, virtualization, and other related cloud services.
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodology
- Prior experience in mobile app development and support for both iOS and Android platforms.
- Possession of professional credentials in ITIL, PMP, COBIT, ScrumMaster, DevOps, or other relevant disciplines will be considered favorably.
- Demonstrated track record of problem-solving skills and strong analytical abilities.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and teamwork skills.
- Proficiency in vendor management, change management, and relationship management.
- A demonstrated commitment to continuous learning and self-improvement.
- Proactive, performance-driven, and results-oriented mindset.
- Strong command of spoken and written English.
Salary: AL, Medical, InsuranceLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 18 September 2023A Leading FI is hiring a data science, senior manager for their team.
Salary: HKD80,000 - HKD100,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 14 September 2023Robert Walters is a global, specialist professional recruitment consultancy. Established in 1985 in London, the business has grown and so has our ambition. We now operate across 31 countries and employ over 4,000 people. It's a powerful success story built on the strength of our people. Organisations rely on us to find high-quality professionals for a range of specialist roles. Professionals who are looking for a new role, whether it's on a permanent, interim or contract basis, trust us to find them their ideal job. Our core recruitment disciplines are: · Accountancy & Finance · Construction, Property & Engineering · Financial Services · Healthcare · HR · Legal & Compliance · Sales & Marketing · Secretarial & Business Support · Supply Chain, Logistics & Procurement · Tech & Transformation For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk
Salary: HKD80,000 - HKD90,000 per month + competitive bonus, benefitsLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 05 September 2023Our client is a reputable company listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, renowned for its robust financial standing and consistently profitable operations.
Salary: HKD500,000 - HKD1,100,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 01 September 2023My reputable client, one of the most well-established company in HK, with global presence is expanding their cyber security team. Looking to hire a few security experts to assist them with incidents response. If you are keen to develop yourself in this area, please get in touch!
Salary: HKD35,000 - HKD60,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 01 September 2023Our client is looking for a (Senior) Network Engineer to design and support their network.