Senior Analyst - Portfolio Management (38K)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Yoyo Chun
Date posted 28 August 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/digital-transformation 2023-08-28 2023-10-27 it Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
The Role Overview: This role will be responsible for maintaining a portfolio management framework, tracking development initiatives and budgeting etc.
The Company Overview:
This is a sizeable company.
The Key Responsibilities:
- Support Line Manager to define and maintain a portfolio management framework by creating terms of reference, dashboard, reporting, communication flow, Objective Key Results and other required artefact.
- Track and report all IT and non-IT development initiatives through the portfolio management framework, to ensure that the divisional roadmap is delivered within agreed timeframes and budget.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, organize and support initiative-related governance/committee meetings and prepare/co-ordinate required meeting document.
- Prepare ad-hoc and regular analyses and presentation material at divisional level.
- Capture, report, track and manage to closure of initiative-related risks at divisional level.
- Support Line Manager to define and maintain an Operational Process framework.
- Review, improve, and streamline standard operation procedures (SOP) and communication flows.
- A Bachelor degree or above in Business, Computer Science or other relevant disciplines
- A minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience in IT project or programme management in sizeable organisations
- Experience in process re-engineering is an advantage
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g. PMP, Scrum, Six Sigma) is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in working with cross functional teams and senior stakeholders
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Salary: HKD35,000 - HKD40,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 18 September 2023Our client is looking for a System Enginer (Windows/Linux). In this role, you will be responsible for their OS configuration, implementation, and operation. Fresh graduates are welcome!
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 15 September 2023The Role Overview: This role will be responsible for maintaining a portfolio management framework, tracking development initiatives and budgeting etc.
Salary: HKD400,000 - HKD650,000 per annum + bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 14 September 2023A reputable client is looking to hire a few user support experts to join their expanding team. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: HKD600,000 - HKD840,000 per annum + Good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 10 September 2023My reputable FS sector client is looking to hire for System Analyst/Senior System Analyst (C# Developer) to join their team. If you are keen to know more, click on apply or get in touch
Salary: HKD35,000 - HKD40,000 per month + competitive bonus, benefitsLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 16 August 2023Our client is a renowned digital payment company. The company is bolstered with a sizable development team. It is now looking for candidates to join one of its back-end teams supporting customer-facing mobile and web projects.