SAP Specialist (HRIS; 40K) - global company
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Yoyo Chun
Date posted 22 August 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/digital-transformation 2023-08-22 2023-10-21 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
The Role Overview: This role will be responsible for developing HR system, leading the maintenance, configuration and optimisation of the SAP Success Factors systems.
- Act as key contact for external vendors and as project lead for the implementation of new technology with a primary focus on Success Factors.
- Manage and maintain the SAP system to ensure optimal performance and functionality. Providing general systems support to HR, including troubleshooting, user administration and training;
- Act as main point of contact to liaise with HR, internal teams and external vendor to resolve system issues;
- Develop and generate management reporting from the system as required;
- Work with HR leadership on implementation of system enhancements including project planning, requirements gathering, specification documentation, UAT testing, go-live, and post- implementation support;
- Identify areas of improvement to ensure successful adoption of technology solutions
- Handle ad-hoc system related tasks as required
- Stay up to date with SAP updates, developments, and offerings.
- Perform regular systems and user testing and implement quality control processes.
- Degree holder in related disciplines, relevant Success Factors certification is an advantage.
- At least 3 years of hands-on HR technology experience, including experience using SAP Success Factors.
- In-depth knowledge of SAP modules and functionalities, in particular Onboarding, Recruiting, Performance Management and LMS.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English & Chinese
Salary: HKD500,000 - HKD900,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 03 October 2023A few reputable clients that I am working with are hiring for security risk experts to join their quickly expanding team. If you are keen to know more about them, please get in touch!
Salary: bonus, medicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 03 October 2023A market leading clients is looking for Business Analyst / Product Officer who haves solid experience in customer and competitor analysis for their digital product revamp project.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 03 October 2023A multinational bank is seeking Java development talent with deep knowledge and interest in spring boot framework and microservices architecture. It's a young, pragmatic and result orientated team, OT culture isn't encouraged. Hybrid work arrangement is provided.
Salary: HKD25,000 - HKD35,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 September 2023Collaborate with and learn from a highly professional security team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 28 September 2023The Role Overview: This role will be responsible for assisting in D365 ERP F&O application implement project.