Digital Transformation Manager (55K)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Yoyo Chun
Date posted 18 April 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/digital-transformation 2023-04-18 2023-06-17 public-sector-and-housing Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
The Role Overview: This role is responsible for digital transformation projects and working closely with internal & external stakeholders. This is a permanent position with a well-known international organization in Hong Kong.
- Support development of digital initiatives with appropriate frameworks, methodologies and best practices that fit the business context and purpose.
- Manage the end-to-end project cycle from initiation, planning, design, development, testing to platform rollout and platform support.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to collect and consolidate user requirements, evaluate business process, and translate user requirements into functional specification.
- Research and identify technical solution to meet business needs and user requirements.
- Partner with technical teams and external vendors to ensure project deliverables can be delivered as agreed.
- Manage both internal and external stakeholders in project teams, effectively monitor and control the progress of projects to ensure efficient and thorough delivery within the given timeline and resources.
- Develop systems to track the transformation progress and effectiveness of digital initiatives.
- Stay abreast of the latest technology and digital trends to provide recommendations to the team and internal stakeholders.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields.
- Preferably minimum 6 years of relevant experience in leading and delivering business transformation projects in consultancy firms or sizeable organisations, with solid understanding of the latest trends of digital technologies and concepts.
- Knowledge of project management tool (e.g. JIRA), software development and business analysis would be an advantage.
- Highly efficient in organisational multi-tasking and project management.
- Excellent communicator, resourceful, able to work independently and under pressure, as well as in a team.
- Self-initiated, with a great sense of responsibility and fine eye for detail.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
This is a well-known international organization in Hong Kong.
Get in touch
+852 2103 5321
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 05 June 2023The Role Overview: This role is responsible for digital transformation projects and working closely with internal & external stakeholders. This is a permanent position with a well-known international organization in Hong Kong.
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD75,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 06 June 2023My client is a leading financial intuition in Hong Kong. They are looking for a strong PM talent to join their growing team and involve in different brand-new projects. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD60,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 May 2023As the Infrastructure Project Manager, work with internal and external parties and be responsible for the digital transformation project.
Salary: bonus, medicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 24 May 2023My client is a market leading financial service client looking for a System Analyst / Release Manager to join, oversee new digital banking system release.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 23 May 2023A multinational bank is forming a new development team of 40 to kick off a brand-new regional digital banking projects across APAC (5-year programme)