Assistant GM/ Head of IT
Salary HKD90,000 - HKD100,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Stephanie How
Date posted 19 January 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/digital-transformation 2023-01-19 2023-03-20 it Hong Kong HK HKD 90000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
My reputable client is looking for an AGM to oversee: IT Strategy Planning & Performance Management, Business Solutioning and Service Delivery
Primary Purpose and Function
- Lead and provide guidance to the HK Food Group Business Unit IT (BU IT) team to ensure its 3 core pillars of IT operations are well managed:
- IT Strategy Planning & Performance Management
- Business Solutioning
- Service Delivery
- Take a strategic lead and be responsible for the transformation, planning, implementation, management and delivery of IT services for the HK Food Business Unit.
- Responsible and Accountable for the Planning and Management of the IT budget for the Business Unit.
- Responsible and Accountable for the delivery of IT projects to the business within the pre-aligned budget.
- Build, develop and maintain a high-performance IT team within the Business Unit.
- Understands and market trends and provides information and advice on relevant emerging technology tools and platforms that may result in improvements to current processes.
- Communicate with respective business heads and stakeholders effectively in understanding business needs, operation challenges and new business pipelines and manage IT resources / business expectations.
- Define, Track and Manage IT KPIs for the Business Unit.
- Ensure the business’s requests are appropriately sized and defined so demand management can prioritise it accordingly.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the business and finance to track on-time delivery, write business case and track value realisation.
- Provide guidance in prioritising project needs based on strategic focus and expected value to business.
- Ensures BU IT applications are effective and stable.
- At least 15 years’ relevant experience in project and user management in a sizeable company.
- Implementation experience on large scale ERP, POS, WMS is an advantage.
- Experience in Digital Transformation projects in the areas of Digital Apps, Data & Analytics and Office Automation is preferred.
- Experience with managing people and teams, as well as presenting to all levels within the organisation. is required.
- Prior experience with process improvement and Change Leadership is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin).
- Big 4 consulting or IT vendor background is preferred.
- At least 5 years of relevant industry experience in FMCG, food related business
- Strong ability to communicate IT challenges and opportunities effectively to users and supervisor
- Strong ability to coach and mentor team members & work with minimal supervision
- Very resourceful, dynamic, customer focused, business and result-oriented
- Must have strong:
- Leadership and organisational skills
- Written and verbal presentation skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical, problem solving, negotiation skills
Salary: HKD700,000 - HKD1,600,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 09 January 2023My HK listed enterprise is looking to expand their cloud team, hiring for cloud architects. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: HKD1,000,000 - HKD1,600,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 04 January 2023My reputable client is hiring for a strong cloud/ devops leader to join their quickly expanding team.
Salary: BonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 27 December 2022My reputed client is looking to hire for Deputy Executive Manager to join their Identity and Access Management (Cloud Platforms) team. If you are keen to know more, then apply to this job or get in touch!
Salary: HKD87,712 - HKD104,158 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 20 December 2022A large scale vendor side company is currently hiring an implementation specialist, this position requires communication between mainland clients and the deveopment team. FIX protocol and OMS, EMS integration are required.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 December 2022A listed company in Hong Kong is looking for Senior Project Manager who haves solid experience in ERP or digital projects.