Mobile Developer - Bank
Location Hong KongCONTRACTOR
Consultant Rachel Chang
Date posted 17 January 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/digital-transformation 2023-02-06 2023-02-16 it Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
My client is one leading bank, looking for a Mobile Developer to join their team working on e-banking, mobile banking, ATM and channel solution.
- Code, test, debug for mobile and other e-channel systems
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with business user to plan new features of mobile applications; Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to support the application life-cycle
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Assist in technical acceptance test and user acceptance test activities
- Perform application code review, roll-out and conversion activities
- Own and implement product backlog items
- University, Diploma or Certificate in Computer-related Studies
- 2+ years of mobile programming in native (iOS & Android) and hybrid mobile applications
- Talents with more years of experience will be considered for senior developers
- Experience in SWIFT/ Kotlin
- Strong communication skill
- Proficient in English & Chinese (verbal & written)
Salary: HKD58,109.20 - HKD60,302 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 06 February 2023My reputable client is looking for PM to oversee their mobile app project – this is an individual contributor role within the aviation industry – their priority is someone who is strong PM and vendor management experience.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 31 January 2023A multinational bank is hiring multiple native Mobile App Developers for supporting their 5-year regional digital bank project.
Salary: HKD58,109.20 - HKD60,302 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 January 2023My reputable client is looking for PM to oversee their mobile app project – this is an individual contributor role within the aviation industry – their priority is someone who is strong PM and vendor management experience.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 12 January 2023A multinational bank is kicking off a new-build digital banking revamp project and is actively seeking multiple experienced native mobile app developers (iOS - Swift; Android - Kotlin) to join the 5-year programme.
Salary: HKD55,000 - HKD65,000 per month + bonus, competitive benefitsLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 January 2023Our client is a reputable and sizable institution. It is looking for a Mobile Development Lead to support a major revamp of a range of customer-facing mobile applications.