Director - IT/PM (up to 90k pm)
Salary HKD80,000 - HKD90,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Stephanie How
Date posted 17 October 2022hong-kong tech-transformation/digital-transformation 2022-10-17 2022-12-16 it Hong Kong HK HKD 80000 90000 90000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client a biotech company is looking for an experienced IT/PM Director to build the team and
- Promoting the company's informatisation; Applying the Internet, IoT and other data technologies to realise digitalisation of the company operation (supply chain digitalisation, factory digitalisation and intelligence, channel digitalisation, commodity digitalisation, customer digitalisation and etc.), and guiding formulation and implementation of the company’s strategy by continuously planning and refining business digitisation model.
- Proceeding quickly and orderly of the company’s informatisation upgrade on the basis of ensuring the stable existing infrastructure and safe operation; Improving stability and security level of the information architecture, so as to lay a stable and reliable informatisation foundation for developing business in effective way.
- Responsible for the company's digital development strategy; Improving the company's overall digital transformation and information technology development strategic planning, structure and project design, implementation steps, time plan and etc. according to the company's overall business development, for the company to achieve comprehensive digital transformation and providing comprehensive information technology support.
- Formulating and taking full responsibility for the company's IT management system and processes; Implementing institutionalised, standardised and efficient management of the whole flow work such as project feasibility study, establishment, model selection, development, deployment, implementation, operation and maintenance, and iterative upgrade, fully realising the company's cost reduction and efficiency improvement through IT technology.
- Improving the comprehensive deployment and implementation of the company's internal system informatisation. Establishing and optimising the company's information platform, including Oracle, MES system, management software, CRM, OA system, website, app and etc. combining with the company's existing business and development plan; Maintaining smoothly operation of various software and hardware systems; Responsible for daily operation management and improvement of the company's IT infrastructure (data center, network, security and etc.) to ensure security and availability.
- Responsible for establishing the company's IT team to achieve effective integration with business departments; Formulating clear objective and working specification; Formulating intersectoral collaboration plan; Implementing clear business planning and task distribution; Able to motivate team members so as to improving working quality and efficiency.
- Bachelor or above degree in computer science or other relevant field; Minimum 10 years’ experience working in Internet giant and minimum 5 years’ management experience in both product and technology;
- Familiar with the informatisation requirements and implementation of sales, R&D, production, service, management and other flows in the industry and service; Able to connect the entire business operation through informatisation.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in cloud computing, big data, LOT, AI, edge computing, etc.; Familiar with solution architectures such as Saas, Paas and etc.; Able to implement previous technologies for enabling company, reducing cost and improving efficiency.
- Strong interpersonal skills and intersectoral communication skills.
- Strong command of the English language (oral and written) and able to working in English.
Salary: HKD800,000 - HKD1,200,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 15 November 2022My reputable client is looking to expand their architectural team, hiring for a security architect. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: HKD600,000 - HKD1,300,000 per annum + bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 26 October 2022My reputable client, a HK listed enterprise is looking to expand their SOC team. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: HKD70,000 - HKD80,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 05 December 2022A local MNC is looking for a Senior Manager to overesee software application for Group IT
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 02 December 2022A multinational bank is forming a new development team to kick off a brand-new regional digital banking projects across APAC.
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD65,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 02 December 2022-