Digital Business Analyst / Project Manager - Financial Service
Salary bonus, medical
Location Hong KongCONTRACTOR
Consultant Pinki Chan
Date posted 20 September 2022hong-kong tech-transformation/digital-transformation 2022-09-20 2022-10-20 it Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Act as business analyst / project manager to help in Digital Banking transformation project.
• Work with Digital Business side to go through design thinking process and generate ideas for customer journey mapping & revamp
• Elicit and documents business/user requirements and translate them into user-stories for development
• Responsible for in-depth impact analysis and technical feasibility study of customer journeys
• To drive process change requests on gaps identified and manage a project’s scope and acceptance
• Facilitating the collaboration with specialists across disciplines such as Business rep, Scrum Master, UIUX Designer, Tech Lead, Engineering, and Quality assurance
• Adhere to UIUX and IT governance procedures within discipline
• Identify key risks, issues and inter dependencies and provide appropriate mitigation strategies or escalation as appropriate
• University degree in Computer Science , Business Administration or a related discipline
• Minimum 2 years Business Analyst experience in Digital Banking
• Solid understanding of digital banking product (insurance/ investment / FX / securities /Payment deposit/ digital on boarding etc), exposure in customer journey revamp or system revamp will be a plus
• Strong business acumen and good sense with numbers
• Excellent interpersonal, analytical and project management skills
• Experience in Agile environment
• Ability to work effectively and independently under pressure, meet deadlines, and to prioritise tasks effectively
Salary: bonus, medicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 20 September 2022My client is a market leading financial service client looking for a Technical Lead / Release Manager to join, oversee new digital banking system release.
Salary: HKD60,000 - HKD80,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 August 2022My reputable client is looking for a Digital Transfomration Manager to manage complex HR Transformation programs for a large organization
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 September 2022You will be working as a Senior Data / NLP Engineer on an investment team that is committed to producing high quality fundamental research using advanced data analytics to help inform investment decisions.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Quarry BayDate posted: 29 September 2022A reputable consultancy is looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join the Data Insight team within the Group. This is an opportunity to join a growing team in an exciting period of analytics platform development where you will be at the forefront of shaping how the first platform customer uses data & insight.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 29 September 2022A foreign bank is seeking 3 technical leads with managerial experience to facilitate their 5-year regional digital banking transformation project across APAC. Each lead will be leading subteam of 5-6 Java developers, using spring boot microservices architecture.