Digital Transformation Manager (HR Transformation)
Salary HKD60,000 - HKD80,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Stephanie How
Date posted 30 August 2022hong-kong tech-transformation/digital-transformation 2022-08-30 2022-10-29 it Hong Kong HK HKD 60000 80000 80000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My reputable client is looking for a Digital Transfomration Manager to manage complex HR Transformation programs for a large organization
• Understand and translate customer needs into implementable business solutions to enable long-term success
• Analyze and design best-in-class HR operating models according to client needs
• Understand analysis of the as-is and to-be HR processes
• Design new HR business processes based on customer requirements and conduct user review sessions and run stakeholder agreement meetings
• Implement programs/interventions that prepare the organization for implementation of new business processes
• Define future state digital HR ecosystems of technologies (HCM/Experience platforms and best-of-breed/AI solutions) with the associated roadmap
• Support clients in selecting fit-for-purpose HR technology solutions that align with their HR/Talent strategy
• Bring functional expertise and market insights to clients in specific domains (e.g. talent acquisition, workforce planning, total rewards, learning, etc.)
• Help deliver Digital HR Transformation programs, supporting the design and deploying of an integrated digital core (with HCM/Experience platform solutions such as Workday, SuccessFactors, Oracle HCM Cloud, ServiceNow)
• Manage and execute a program plan using planning, communication and training skills
• Bachelor Degree or above
• You have 5 or more years of experience related to successful delivery of HR Transformation projects
• Ability to manage time and multiple commitments/projects simultaneously
• Demonstrated success in contributing to a collaborative and distributed delivery environment
• Ability to work creatively and analytically demonstrating deep problem-solving skills
• Desire to work in challenging and dynamic environments also driven by IT changes
Salary: bonus, medicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 20 September 2022My client is a market leading financial service client looking for a Technical Lead / Release Manager to join, oversee new digital banking system release.
Salary: bonus, medicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 20 September 2022Act as business analyst / project manager to help in Digital Banking transformation project.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 September 2022You will be working as a Senior Data / NLP Engineer on an investment team that is committed to producing high quality fundamental research using advanced data analytics to help inform investment decisions.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Quarry BayDate posted: 29 September 2022A reputable consultancy is looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join the Data Insight team within the Group. This is an opportunity to join a growing team in an exciting period of analytics platform development where you will be at the forefront of shaping how the first platform customer uses data & insight.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 29 September 2022A foreign bank is seeking 3 technical leads with managerial experience to facilitate their 5-year regional digital banking transformation project across APAC. Each lead will be leading subteam of 5-6 Java developers, using spring boot microservices architecture.