Digital Transformation Lead (Data, ERP and EPM)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Wendy Fung
Date posted 23 August 2022hong-kong tech-transformation/digital-transformation 2022-08-23 2022-10-22 insurance Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The hiring company is look for managerial talent to lead and support delivery of a modernised Enterprise Resource Planning and Performance Management (ERPPM) platform and processes and drive transformation among the company.
- Lead definition and agreement of an overarching strategy for ERPPM work with key stakeholders (Local BU senior management, head office senior management, Group Digital)
- Support development of an operating model for the ERPPM aspects of a centralised finance services team with key stakeholders
- Lead the drafting of ACRs(business cases) for approval by the CEC or Board as appropriate for the ERPPM components of the proposed initiatives, with supporting evidence appropriately detailed
- Rollout of a new ERP Suite across Head Office, Asset Management firm and the Life Companies. ERP scope will include financial statement presentation, CoA, the general ledger, subledgers, controls, workflow and rules engine capability
- Delivery of an EPM solution across both Head Office and the Life/ESI Local BUs including scope relevant to FP&A and potentially, Account reconciliation and Cost allocation and expense management
- Support the ERPPM aspects of the design, building, testing and roll–out of finance systems
- Act as region wide point of contact for all matters regarding Future Finance ERPPM work, so that status, plans, approaches and learnings are understood across all levels of the organisation
- Assisting Local BUs and their data leads with approaches, designs and strategies to be leveraged locally in relation to the Future Finance ERPPM
- Provide insight on industry practices, vendor capabilities and regional considerations to facilitate project deliverables.
- Integration of IFRS 17 systems into end-state architecture
- Proven capability to deliver complex programmes of work
- Excellent knowledge of ERPPM technologies, processes and standards. Particularly those regarding the Oracle and Onestream systems
- With a strong understanding of insurance finance standards insurance reporting metrics (especially EEV, IFRS 17, ICS) and operations
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent leadership skills
Salary: HKD800,000 - HKD1,600,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 September 2022My reputable client is looking to hire a senior leader to help driving network security architectural design during their cloud migration journey. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: HKD1,500,000 - HKD1,800,000 per annumLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 September 2022I have a global company establishing their Object Storage solution unit for HK and Taiwan and looking for an experienced BDM to establish this vertical.
Salary: HKD70,000 - HKD130,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 September 2022Our client is a fast-growing biotechnology company. Headquatered in Hong Kong, specializing in diagnostic and data tools innovation.
Salary: HKD1,000,000 - HKD1,600,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 28 September 2022My reputable client is looking to expand their information security team, if you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: HKD500,000 - HKD1,600,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 13 September 2022My reputable client is hiring a few cloud experts to join them on a cloud transformation journey (Private and Public). If you are interested in being a part of a huge transformation, please get in touch!