Software Engineer (Perm, Node.js + React, MNC)
Salary HKD45,000 - HKD55,000 per annum + competitive bonus, benefits
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Jason Ng
Date posted 18 September 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/development-programming 2023-09-18 2023-11-17 it Hong Kong HK HKD 45000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Our client is a multinational and profitable company providing valuable services to leaders in supply chain worldwide. With their unwavering commitment to innovation, the development team embraces the full potential of cloud-native solutions. It is now looking for an experienced software engineer.
- Develop front-end and back-end software components, adhering to industry best practices and architectural principles
- Provide strategic solutions, balancing long-term goals with short-term benefits
- Utilise innovative approaches, including prototyping, to identify efficient solutions
- Collaborate with Development Lead, QA Engineers, and UX Designers to deliver innovative solutions
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels, facilitating design decisions and technical discussions
- Foster teamwork, sharing expertise, best practices, and providing support to fellow Software Engineers
- Collaborate with onshore and offshore IT team members to ensure high-quality, supportable solutions
- Familiarity with React, Serverless, ELK Stack, AWS, and Docker is advantageous
- Thorough understanding of service-oriented architecture, microservices, CI/CD, TDD, and Ansible
- Successful experience in Agile teams (Scrum, XP, Lean, or Kanban)
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 21 September 2023This Senior role is a part of the IT Service Management within the CTO function. The Senior Incident Manager is responsible for the process of recovering IT delivered services from a disrupted state as quickly as possible. The process utilises industry standard techniques for engaging support teams, identification of restoration actions, incident prioritisation, communication and escalation.
Salary: HKD300,000 - HKD420,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 13 September 2023My reputable client is looking hire an IT support to join their expanding team. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 08 September 2023The Role Overview: This role will be responsible for maintaining a portfolio management framework, tracking development initiatives and budgeting etc.
Salary: AL, Medical, MPFLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 11 September 2023A Sizable Education group is hiring for a Senior CRM analyst to support their platform execution & data analysis.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 08 September 2023The Role Overview: This role will be responsible for developing leading digital capability to enhance and improve their platforms deployed.