Tech Lead - Leading Insurance Group
Salary HKD55,000 - HKD65,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Lucas Wu
Date posted 14 September 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/development-programming 2023-09-14 2023-11-13 it Hong Kong HK HKD 55000 65000 65000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
- Communicate with different product owners and business users to collect user requirements for new project initiatives implementation, plan and conduct UAT, arrange training for frontline, and support daily operations and enquiries
- Responsible and lead the system procedural design, user requirements collection, and functional requirement for system enhancements related to life insurance product
- Responsible as IT lead for assigned projects, liaise with end users at all levels and lead the IT groups on project implementations.
- Design, provide estimation, implement and support in the new product design/campaign, operational design and system applicability
- Co-ordinate with marketing team in product campaign and customer communication platform.
- Monitor the market trend and make creative recommendations in order to keep abreast of customer needs.
- Identify information technology solutions or opportunities to support business growth.
- Responsible for smooth operations of the production applications. Work with infrastructure team to decide system maintenance processes, including but not limited to application patches, security scanning, vulnerability risk assessments. Responsible for implementation of mitigation measures.
- Vendor management including vendor evaluation, budget management and service quality review.
- Develop in-house IT technical skillset in application development
- University graduate in any computer related discipline
- Over 8 years’ relevant experience in system development and project management
- In-depth knowledge in System Development Life Cycle and project management methodology
- Experience in life insurance
- Experience with user coordination and vendor management
- Solid experience in Web-based (Digital sales or services) and/or Mobile systems related applications
- Solid working experience of RESTful API design and implementation.
- Knowledge and experience in DevOps development with containers
- Knowledge and experience in Agile Software Development approach and Project Management methodologies such as PRINCE or PMP is an advantage
- Hands on experience in MS .NET application development is an advantage
- Knowledge in Life Asia, AS/400, MQ is an advantage
- Team leading experience is a preferable
- Good problem-solving skill, able to pick up new technologies.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese/Putonghua
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD60,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 17 September 2023As a Technical Lead, you will ensure the delivery of all IT projects and enhancements to business are within budget and agreed schedule.
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD60,000 per month + with bonus and medicalLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 31 August 2023-
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD60,000 per month + competitive bonus, benefitsLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 04 September 2023Our client is a prestigious and highly regarded institution in Hong Kong. It is bolstered with one of the largest development teams. It is now looking for a Technical Lead to join and lead a team of junior software engineers to suppoty the organisation's CRM systems and new automation projects.
Salary: HKD65,000 - HKD80,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 25 August 2023My client is a leading Banking Group in Hong Kong. They are looking for a strong IT leader to join their growing team and partipate in different digital transformation projects. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD60,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 21 September 2023Our client is looking for a IT Security Officer to support its regional infromation security and risk governance.