IT Manager, Mobile Apps (Perm, 70K - 80K)
Salary HKD70,000 - HKD80,000 per month + competitive bonus, benefits
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Jason Ng
Date posted 17 August 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/development-programming 2023-08-17 2023-10-16 it Hong Kong HK HKD 70000 80000 80000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Our client is a reputable and listed conglomerate with a diverse portfolio of businesses in Hong Kong and Mainland China, including hospitality, retail and many more. It is now looking for an experienced Technical Manager with substantial experience of the Chinese digital landscape and knowledge of the retail market. One of the key obejectives for this role will be the development of Wechat Mini Programs and a portfolio of mobile applications.
- Drive the mobile app development process, including requirement gathering, architecture design, development, testing, and deployment
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and cross-functional teams to define mobile app features, functionalities, and user experiences
- Ensure the timely delivery of high-quality mobile applications within budget and resource constraints
- Conduct regular code reviews and provide constructive feedback to the development team to maintain code quality and best practices
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and advancements in mobile app development technologies and industry best practices contributing into product enhancements and development strategies
- Identify and resolve technical issues and challenges during the development process
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and provide guidance to the team on best practices
- Consolidate different API communications between the mini program / app and various backend gateway parties
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and guidelines for app and WeChat Mini Program development in the mainland
- Manage cross-functional communication and collaboration between mobile development, QA, and other teams
- Foster a culture of innovation, collaboration, and continuous improvement within the mobile development team
- Provide regular status updates and reports on project progress to stakeholders and senior management
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- 8 years' experience in mobile application development
- Strong understanding of iOS and Android platforms, and WeChat mini programs
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of the consumer market in Mainland China
- Deep knowledge of mobile app development frameworks, tools, and technologies
- front-end frameworks and libraries, such as React, Angular, or Vue.js
- back-end technologies, like Node.js, PHP, Python, or Ruby
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritise multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Fluent written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD60,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 21 September 2023Our client is looking for a IT Security Officer to support its regional infromation security and risk governance.
Salary: HKD45,000 - HKD60,000 per month + bonus, medicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 05 September 2023Act as tech lead /tech project lead on leading onshore and offshore vendor on branch transformation project delivery.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 08 September 2023The Role Overview: This role will be responsible for handling the entire SDLC, gathering user requirments, system design, system development & training etc
Salary: HKD60,000 - HKD80,000 per month + bonus, medicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 05 September 2023As a Technical Project Manager to join digital transformation team, leading system analyst and IT vendor for customer facing solution delivery.
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD60,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 04 September 2023Our client is looking for a IT Security Officer to support its regional infromation security and risk governance.