Senior Technical Lead (Java)
Salary HKD50,000 - HKD80,000 per annum
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Lucas Wu
Date posted 20 January 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/development-programming 2023-01-20 2023-03-21 it Hong Kong HK HKD 50000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
- Lead, manage and implement IT digitalization projects to ensure the timeliness and quality of deliverables.
- Deliver technology solutions to achieve digital transformation goals of the bank.
- Manage project processes, documentation, progress reporting, status meeting and escalation effectively.
- Work closely with users, vendors and collaborate with cross-functional teams for system requirement analysis, effort estimation, design, development, implementation and testing on digital banking project.
- Monitor and communicate project progress and issues with project teams and stakeholders.
- Identify dependencies and potential risks across project, take measure to resolve issues and mitigate risks.
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines.
- At least 5 years of application development experience. Candidate with more relevant experience would be considered as Senior Manager and candidate with less relevant experience would be considered as Assistant Manager.
- Hands-on experience in Java/J2EE/Springboot development.
- Self-motivated and possess strong leadership, communication, analytical, problem solving, organizing and project management skills.
- Proven track record of designing, running, and managing sizable digital banking projects is a plus.
- Sound knowledge of various technologies such as microservices, API, CI/CD Pipeline, DevSecOps tools, open source framework, container, docker and kubernetes is an advantage
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 23 December 2022• Creation of architectural design proposals and prepare architecture reports for management and executive teams. • Perform analysis on the current data analytics capabilities as well as pain points. • Recommend solutions to improve new and existing systems. • Educate staff members through training and individual support. • Conduct regular and ad-hoc standards review on every architecture component for different enterprise systems. • Prepare technical reports and deliver presentation to all levels of management to delineate the business implications of technical initiatives and secure their buy-in. • Drive and promote architectural standards and policies. • Provide architecture advice and assistance, usually definitive, to all levels of engineers and managers.
Salary: BonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 20 December 2022My reputed client is looking to expand their cloud team and hiring for Senior Cloud Engineers/Managers. If you are keen to know more, please apply here or get in touch!
Salary: HKD43,856 - HKD49,338 per annumLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 31 January 2023**Job Highlights** Global top 10 Financial Institution International bank Regional exposure Cross team operation
Salary: HKD43,856 - HKD49,338 per annumLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 26 January 2023**Job Highlights** Global top 10 Financial Institution International bank Regional exposure Cross team operation
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 23 January 2023The Business Analyst has to work closely with the Global Sourcing Management team, process owners and other stakeholders across all levels in the organization in order to measure against company goals, improve the way of working and maximize value delivered by Sourcing organization. The Business Analyst is involved in work plan definition and leading programs to support organizational strategies, project management, data analysis, and coordination tasks as required.