System Analyst, Java, iBank, Middle Office Ops
Location Hong KongCONTRACTOR
Consultant Frank Wong
Date posted 18 January 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/development-programming 2023-01-18 2023-02-17 banking Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A banking group is looking for multiple seasoned Java Developers to join their middle office technology team. This role will be working on middle office operations, including any of settlement system, risk management system, cash management system and regulatory reporting system teams.
- Work across-functionally with BA teams from architure design, deploy new systems and revamp to existing systems
- Create tools and processes to automate our development, testing, and production workflow
- Coordinate with research and project team for the system requirement and program design
- Perform functional requirement analysis, program design, coding, testing for software applications
- Prepare system and program documentation
- Conduct user training under standard guidelines
- Provide application support to production system
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information System, or other relavent discipline
- Familiar with Spring library or Spring Boot framework
- Basic knowledge in Mcroservice architectures
- Good team player and strong sense of responsibility
- Proactive communication skills in facing BU
- Proficiet in English and Chinese
Salary: HKD60,000 - HKD80,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 February 2023My client is one of the leading banks in Hong Kong. They are looking to a strong System Development Manager to oversee the growing team. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 26 January 2023• Work closely with cross functional business departments to identify data requirements, visualising data request results and supporting collection of data needed to satisfy the request • Perform feasibility study and recommend solution to management • Prioritise system change requests according to management's priority • Coordinate with external vendors and 3rd parties to implement/deploy application systems • Monitor and guide subordinates to carry out assigned tasks and to help them to achieve their personal goal • Ensure all project deliverables are delivered that follow the bank's IT policies and procedures
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD60,000 per month + bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 January 2023A market leading regional insurance company is hiring a IT BA/ Assistant Project Manager to work on a insurance change project.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: KowloonDate posted: 07 February 2023A bank is now hiring BI & Data Warehouse guru for their BI team.
Salary: HKD60,000 - HKD85,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 06 February 2023My client is one of the leading banks in Hong Kong. They are looking to a strong Senior IT Project Manger to join their growing wealth management team. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!