Associate Director, IT Solutions Delivery
Salary HKD70,000 - HKD85,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Lucas Wu
Date posted 13 December 2022hong-kong tech-transformation/development-programming 2022-12-13 2023-02-11 it Hong Kong HK HKD 70000 85000 85000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
the incumbent is accountable for providing leadership in people development and talent management for a team of development and designer resources. Also accountable for establishing/maintaining development processes and best practices, continued improvement of development service delivery, agile resource management, providing professional guidance, advice and turnkey solutions, and building effective partnerships with our Business and other IT functions.
The successful candidate has a demonstrated track record of working effectively with people and is a strong people manager. He/she will ensure all functional and nonfunctional deliverables in good and acceptable qualities, within budget and project scheduling.
**Best Practices & Compliance:**
- Build and maintain a common set of processes, practices, frameworks for application development - Actively participate in the DE best practices group
- Ensure consistency in technical documentation, including application recovery plans
- Oversee the system and solution design and architecture to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of the solution
- Works with the resource management team to bring new ideas, solutions and processes to the group and helps to execute same
- Ensures that departmental objectives and plans are communicated to the team members. Helps team members understand the team vision and direction, along with how their contribution can help the team
- Directs, inspires and develops staff to maximize their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues
- Guide employees during the career planning process in a way that benefits both the individual and the organization
- Proven leadership skills, including the ability to bring forward opinions/ideas and to inspire others
- Solid knowledge and understanding of development services, methodologies and practices
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills; demonstrated practical judgment and resourcefulness
- Ability to think creatively and make complex ideas or situations clear, simple and understandable
- Knowledgeable about organizations and its culture and understands the reasoning behind key policies, practices and procedures
Education and experience
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- 15 years relevant experience in system design and delivery, preferably from pensions, insurance or FI industry;
- Solid knowledge in Java, Oracle and cloud technologies a must; and knowledge in VB6, .Net preferrable
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Minimum of 8 years of IT staff/team management
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD60,000 per month + competitive bonus, benefitsLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 February 2023Our client is a reputable and listed company in property asset management. It is now looking for an Assistant Manager to support a major revamp of business applications in the domain of lease management.
Salary: HKD70,000 - HKD100,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 31 January 2023My client is expanding their business and focusing on large transformation projects. They are looking for exceptional team leader to join their growing business.
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD60,000 per month + bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 27 January 2023A market leading regional insurance company is hiring a IT BA/ Assistant Project Manager to work on a insurance change project.
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD60,000 per month + competitive bonus, benefitsLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 January 2023Our client is a reputable and listed company in property asset management. It is now looking for an Assistant Manager to support a major revamp of business applications in the domain of lease management.
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD60,000 per month + bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 January 2023A market leading regional insurance company is hiring a IT BA/ Assistant Project Manager to work on a insurance change project.