Senior Data Scientist - Cantonese Speaking
Salary 20 ALs
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Jennie Jiang
Date posted 15 May 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/data-science-big-data 2023-05-15 2023-07-14 financial-services Hong Kong Island HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A leading insurance is hiring a Senior Data Scientist to join them.
SENIOR DATA SCIENTIST, ADVANCED ANALYTICS
• Lead the design of Business Value generating Advanced Analytics solution by leveraging Data Science / AI/ML Modeling techniques.
• Lead complex data mining and customer analytics projects from creation, evaluation, testing and continuously improving using machine learning, and other analytics techniques.
• Manage and develop advanced analytics models (e.g., Retention model; Upsell model; Segmentation model…etc).
• Strong ability to generate relevant, actionable insights based on iterative data analysis, translate data-driven output into business language, and to make appropriate recommendations to respective business stakeholders.
• Innovate & find creative ways to drive the customer value creation and improve the effectiveness of marketing programs through leveraging internal data & external data, structured & unstructured data, and big data technologies.
• Provide expertise on analytics concepts for the broader advanced analytics group, and inspire the adoption of advanced analytics, data engineering and data science across the organisation.
• Master’s Degree or an advanced degree in a quantitative discipline (Business Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, etc.).
• 8 years+ experience developing of probabilistic models, data mining, and machine learning algorithms, including real world experience of applying analytics models and techniques in the customer and marketing area.
• Expert in data analysis using Python, R, SQL and/or SAS and data visualisation package such as PowerBI
• Hands-on experience of multivariate analysis, modeling, segmentation, and customer analytics using statistical techniques.
• Hands-on experience in deploying analytics campaigns including targeting, test and control development, response tracking and analysis. Experience in Web Analytics such as Adobe a plus
• Strong business domain knowledge gained from the insurance, banking, investment management and/or consultancy industry.
• Strong communication and presentation skills. Ability to present data reports/ analyses and statistics in a simple and clear way.
• A team player with the ability to successfully manage interaction with internal clients and work independently and within a team environment with professionalism and collaboration.
• Experience working with the regional team would be an advantage.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Jennie Jiang at Robert Walters on (852) 2161 9428 or email@example.com quoting the Job Reference: 1247780.
Get in touch
+852 2161 9428
Salary: 20 ALsLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 31 May 2023A leading insurance is hiring a Senior Data Scientist to join them.
Salary: 20 ALsLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 25 April 2023A reputable buy side firm is now hiring a Senior Business Analyst with strong charles river knowledge to support their upgrade projects. Successful candidate must have CRD knowledge
Salary: 18ALsLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 14 April 2023This is an exciting role within a data team to work closely with cross functional business departments to identify data requirements, visualizing data request results and supporting collection of data needed to satisfy the request.
Salary: HKD20,000 - HKD55,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 June 2023Our client is looking for a System Enginer - Windows. In this role, you will be responsible for their OS configuration, implementation, and operation. Fresh graduates are welcome!
Salary: HKD20,000 - HKD60,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 June 2023Our client is looking for a Linux Engineer. In this role, you will be responsible for their OS hardening and operation. Fresh graduates are welcome!