Data Governance Mgr (up to 75k pm)
Salary HKD50,000 - HKD75,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Stephanie How
Date posted 06 March 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/data-science-big-data 2023-03-06 2023-05-05 it Hong Kong HK HKD 50000 75000 75000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
I have a client in the aviation sector looking for an experience Data Governance Manager to oversee
- Define data strategy and data protection process to ensure the organisation and third-party data including personal data are protected by clear governance metrics
- Design and establish the group’s data governance & management policy, guidelines, and controls to ensure the organisation’s Enterprise Data Platform data are well operated
- Identify critical data elements in the group to ensure all important data are formally listed in the organisation’s Enterprise Data Platform data dictionary
- Identify emerging technology solutions to ensure data management efficiency, data protection, data capability, are continuously improved while cost being contained
- Perform privacy impact assessment to ensure the organisation stay compliant with relevant regulations including Hong Kong’s PDPO, European’s GDPR and China’s Personal Information Protection Law (PIPL)
- Collaborate with business units, IT and Data & Analytics team to ensure data governance and data privacy guidelines being followed
Functional and other Relevant Experience
- Over 8 years of working experience in Data Governance from recognised establishments in aviation industry or other MNC
- Solid experience in establishing and monitoring of data governance framework
- Advanced knowledge of data privacy, confidentiality and data protection from process and risk perspective
- Practical experience in dealing with business and technology issues related to enterprise data assets
- Proven analytical skills to visualise opportunity and issues from data is highly preferred
- Working experience in Microsoft Azure data analytics solutions is an advantage
- With working experience in aviation industry is an advantage
Qualifications and other Relevant Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering, Law, or related disciplines
- Understand industry leading data protection management practices
- With knowledge of data protection regulations, including Hong Kong’s PDPO, European’s GDPR and China’s Personal Information Protection Law (PIPL)
- Fluent in English, Mandarin is an advantage
- Candidates with less experience can be considered as Data Governance Analyst
Get in touch
+852 2103 5339
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 30 March 2023A well-developed Insurer is hiring Cloud Engineer (AWS) for their team.
Salary: HKD45,000 - HKD55,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 22 March 2023My client is looking for an Oracle DBA to support their daily operation, maintenance and automation.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 15 March 2023A well developed organization is now hiring a Data Architect for business service digitalization.
Salary: HKD800,000 - HKD1,200,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: KowloonDate posted: 13 March 2023My reputable client is looking to expand their team. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: HKD45,000 - HKD55,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 March 2023My client is looking for an Oracle DBA to support their daily operation, maintenance and automation.