Data Architect - Wealth Management
Location Causeway BayFULL_TIME
Consultant Hazel Leung
Date posted 23 January 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/data-science-big-data 2023-01-23 2023-03-24 it Causeway Bay Wan Chai District HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A well-organised Wealth Management firm is hiring a Data Architect for set up a new data warehouse.
- Initiate and set up the new data warehouse, including building data lake and enterprise data warehouse
- Understand the business needs, explore existing source systems and their data structure, and create a blueprint for building an integrated framework of easily accessible, secure data aligned with business strategy
- Responsible for architecture design of enterprise data platform
- Design API and data services that allow downstream systems or data consumers to extract data from data platform for data analytics or day-to-day operation
- Coordinating and collaborating with cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and vendors for the smooth functioning of the enterprise data platform
- Managing end-to-end data architecture, from selecting the platform, designing the technical architecture, to finally testing and implementing the proposed solution
- Degree or above in Computer Science, Computer engineering, Information Technology or relevant disciplines
- 6 years’ experience in implementing data warehouse / big data solution
- Architecture, ELT design, real time data processing and data visualization
- Experience in Big Data technologies and related open-source packages such as Greenplum, Kafka, Hadoop, Flink, Spark, etc.
- Knowledge in data integration tools (ETL) and data visualization tools will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in Python, R, or similar analytically oriented programming languages
- Strong analytical mindset and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with good command of English and Chinese in both spoken and written, including Putonghua
- Banking, Financial Services or FinTech industry experience preferred
Salary: NegotiableLocation: KowloonDate posted: 19 January 2023A well-known bank is now hiring a Data Engineer role for their new Data Mart Project.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 18 January 2023* The candidate will serve as the Senior Data Engineer Scientist in the Regional Analytics Centre-of-Expertise (CoE), reporting to the Chief Analytics Officer of Asia. * This Senior Data Engineer Scientist being data domain subject matter expert, is critical to support building automated capabilities and data products to accelerate advanced analytics. The candidate is responsible for designing and building business interpretable and performant analytics solutions; builds re-usable and modular, self-service capabilities to continuously increase the capacity of the advanced analytics team. * The candidate also takes a proactive and supporting role in driving Regional, Asia Data Office, and BU level analytics data governance, quality and establish the data foundation for analytics. He / She has to leverage and share their deep knowledge of, and experience with, a wide variety of data analytics and technology topics to up-skill the data and technology competency across Asia
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 09 January 2023he hiring company is looking for data architect talents to join their Architect Team, help with the data management and new project
Salary: 13 months, Good BonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 January 2023Implements Data Application projects and provide application support – Manage vendors to build and maintain Data Platform and manages data application projects. And involve in understand from business teams, collect, organise statistical information to generate supporting information that helps management to make decisions.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: KowloonDate posted: 03 January 2023A well-known bank is now hiring a Data Engineer role for their new Data Mart Project.