Assistant Data Science Manager - Finance (Max 45K p/month)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Iris Tso
Date posted 29 December 2022hong-kong tech-transformation/data-science-big-data 2022-12-29 2023-02-27 it Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
This role will collaborate with different business units to leverage the data in the organisation and create high quality Data Science solutions which will have significant impacts to the company
• Collaborate closely with different business units and communicate with them & other stakeholders
about data concepts and projects with clarity
• Develop advanced Data Science solutions by leveraging machine learning & deep learning
• Take charge of end-to-end AI project development
• Drive improved business decision by leveraging different Data Science applications, e.g.
predictive up/cross-sell modeling, predictive underwriting, customer and agent insights, document
• Develop & maintain various performance dashboards
• Leverage and interact on regular basis with Group and Regional Data Science community to get
the best practices on boarded the organisation in Hong Kong
• Master’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Actuarial, Mathematics, Physics, or similar
• Strong communication skill, willing to collaborate with different parties
• Deep understanding of Machine Learning concepts and algorithms (e.g. predictive modeling,
clustering, Computer Vision, NLP, etc)
• Strong programming skills: Python (must), SQL (must), R
• 3+ years’ experience as data scientist/engineer or 5+ years’ experience as data analyst
• Experience in leading Data Science projects and building machine learning models
• Experience in insurance or financial services industry is a plus
• Familiar with the visualisation tools, e.g. Power BI, Tableau
• Experience in any cloud platform is a plus, e.g. Azure
• Well-organised, problem solver & fast learner
• Good team player
• Good command of business English, both in written and spoken form
Salary: HKD500,000 - HKD900,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 31 January 2023My reputable client is expanding their security team in HK, if you are keen to know more, please get in touch.
Salary: HKD500,000 - HKD900,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 09 January 2023A few reputable clients that I am working with are hiring for tech risk experts to join their quickly expanding team. If you are keen to know more about them, please get in touch!
Salary: HKD800,000 - HKD900,000 per annum + bonus, medicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 January 2023Our client is a reputable organisation with over 1000+ employees in Hong Kong. It is now looking for an Assistant Manager, ERP to support the customisation and integrations of Oracle EBS.
Salary: HKD800,000 - HKD900,000 per annum + bonus, medicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 13 December 2022Our client is a reputable organisation with over 1000+ employees in Hong Kong. It is now looking for an Assistant Manager, ERP to support the customisation and integrations of Oracle EBS.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: KowloonDate posted: 08 February 2023A well-developed Investment Bank is seeking for a VBA talent to Finance team for automation and reporing project