Associate Director - Data Management
Salary 15 ALs
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Vivian Tsang
Date posted 22 October 2022hong-kong tech-transformation/data-science-big-data 2022-10-22 2022-12-21 financial-services Hong Kong Island HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A reputable financial firm is hiring a Senior Manager in Data Management within transformation. This role will be responsible for designing and creation of Data Management capability in different business lines.
- Detailing Data elements for Data domains and creating dictionary
- Understand business, use business architecture, and identify data domains and entities.
- Identify and describe relationship between entities
- Identify data attributes needed for operational, reporting and analytics needs for each of the domains
- Describe attribute and identify business rules and validations needed to maintain attributes
- Identify meta data associated with a data element to support today and future business requirements
- Establish data management function
- Work with business to identify business owner of data entities and elements
- Analyse enterprise guidelines on data management and work with business to ensure the same is implemented
- Identify data quality issues in business on an ongoing basis, analyse root causes and work with process SMEs to create a solution
- Partner with business & IT to implement process changes to fix data quality issues at the source
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, information management or a related field or equivalent experience. A Master’s degree in Computer Science, information management or related field is highly desirable
- Minimum of 8 years of experience with hands on business analyst experience in life insurance industry
- Knowledge of data management including data operational practices in an enterprise set-up
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated consulting skills, with change management concepts and strategies, including communication, culture change and performance measurement system design
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills to get buy-ins from the business stakeholders and teams
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Vivian Tsang at Robert Walters on (852) 2161 9400 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference: 1185760.
Salary: 15 ALsLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 19 October 2022A reputable financial firm is hiring a Senior Manager in Data Management within transformation. This role will be responsible for designing and creation of Data Management capability in different business lines.
Salary: HKD160,000 - HKD230,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 28 November 2022Our client is an well-known medical device company, seeking for a well experienced leader to support the global development.
Salary: HKD70,000 - HKD950,000 per month + x 13 + bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 18 October 2022My client in the avaition sector is looking for a Portfolio Manager to manage and control the governance process including ideation, execution and commercialisation (monetisation) of the digital products.