Data Analyst (Alteryx, Billing Operation) - MNC, Listing Corp
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Hazel Leung
Date posted 12 September 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/data-analysis-warehousing 2023-09-12 2023-11-11 it Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A MNC listing company is seeking talent with analytics and operation experience and Alteryx skills for their Finance team.
- Use relevant tools, systems and techniques to collect, store, organise, clean and process data in line with Telstra guidelines and processes
- Monitor data governance and quality processes, identify opportunities for enhancements and communicate recommendations to the team to help establish new data quality profiling processes
- Analyzing all billing procedures and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Build workflow for billing and operation process to ensure billing accuracy
- Collaborate various subject matter experts to ensure the correct interpretation of data is consumed in the analysis you perform
- Prepare remediation inputs for both automated and manual remediation activities
- Engage with team members and subject matter experts, seeking their input to help resolve problems related to insufficient data quality, access, lifecycle management, controls and models leading to reduced quality and performance issues
- 1-2 years’ experience in IT/data analysis/Accounting, finance or related field
- Experience in using Alteryx/KNIME, Tableau, Salesforce, MS Excel will be advantage
- An analytical mindset with superb communication skills to present technical concept /data analysis results to business in various forms
- Strong data analysis skills, with proven experience working in a complex data environment and large data sets, as well as capability using database query to extract and draw conclusion from data sets
- Ability to build relationships, manage expectations/timelines and influence key stakeholders
- Experience with projects related to Billing/Finance systems
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 21 September 2023A well developed banks is looking for a data engineering guy for Data Office.
Salary: HKD25,000 - HKD35,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 11 September 2023My MNC Banking Client is looking for a Data Center Operator for their Office.
Salary: HKD20,000 - HKD30,000 per month + Bonus, Medical , allowancesLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 August 2023Location: Hong Kong airport area Night shift/ shift work is required
Salary: HKD35,000 - HKD45,000 per monthLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 29 August 2023As a education institution, our client is looking for a IT talent to implement and support for internal perfomance and trend via data.
Salary: HKD500,000 - HKD900,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 03 October 2023A few reputable clients that I am working with are hiring for security risk experts to join their quickly expanding team. If you are keen to know more about them, please get in touch!