Senior CRM Analyst - 35k
Salary AL, Medical, MPF
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Jennie Jiang
Date posted 11 September 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/data-analysis-warehousing 2023-09-14 2023-11-10 financial-services Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Sizable Education group is hiring for a Senior CRM analyst to support their platform execution & data analysis.
• Understand business requirements, provide insights and analytical support, visualize results in dashboards and presentations
• Formulate and drive predictive analytics, market insight plan and provide data-driven recommendations especially for customer engagement strategy
• Optimize the CRM/Marketing activities and implement the best practices on data-driven marketing automation campaign
• Design, develop, and implement dashboards to monitor performance
• Conduct A/B testing to generate business insights and define statistical success criteria
• Work closely with stakeholders to understand their data needs and requirements
• Analyse and document business processes and workflows
• Work closely with the IT team for the purpose of supporting the system migration projects and facilitating CRM system and platform implementation
• Support CRM team on various research projects while assisting with development and execution of research studies, project scoping, questionnaires and analytical plans
• Manage external suppliers to ensure data quality and timely delivery of research output
• Degree holder in Computer Science, Statistics, Commercial, Information Systems, IT or related discipline
• 3-5 years of relevant experience in Business Intelligence or Analyst related roles
• Strong knowledge of visualization tools such as Tableau and Power BI or other platforms
• Experience in processing mass data, model building, and data analyzing by mathematical approach and SQL is necessary
• Experience in managing CRM system (e.g. Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce or Oracle), marketing automations, business intelligence, and full-stack development projects is a plus
• Experience in statistical analysis tools, data mining tools, machine learning tools is preferred
• Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
• Passionate about technology, data, education, CRM and be part of a growing start-up team
• Logical thinking, data-driven, systematic, organized and attention to details
• Energetic, proactive, creative and active team player with can-do attitude
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 21 September 2023This Senior role is a part of the IT Service Management within the CTO function. The Senior Incident Manager is responsible for the process of recovering IT delivered services from a disrupted state as quickly as possible. The process utilises industry standard techniques for engaging support teams, identification of restoration actions, incident prioritisation, communication and escalation.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 08 September 2023The Role Overview: This role will be responsible for maintaining a portfolio management framework, tracking development initiatives and budgeting etc.
Salary: HKD45,000 - HKD55,000 per annum + competitive bonus, benefitsLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 18 September 2023Our client is a multinational and profitable company providing valuable services to leaders in supply chain worldwide. With their unwavering commitment to innovation, the development team embraces the full potential of cloud-native solutions. It is now looking for an experienced software engineer.
Salary: HKD300,000 - HKD420,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 13 September 2023My reputable client is looking hire an IT support to join their expanding team. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 08 September 2023The Role Overview: This role will be responsible for developing leading digital capability to enhance and improve their platforms deployed.