Data Analytics Manager - Conglomerate (Max 60K)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Iris Tso
Date posted 23 February 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/data-analysis-warehousing 2023-02-23 2023-04-24 it Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
The job holder will support the development of CRM program specialize in data migration, analysis and reporting.
• Coordinate with internal departments and vendors on the development and deployment of CRM program Data Strategy, Performance metrics, KPIs to govern the programme financial healthiness and performance measurement.
• Responsible for existing programme migration ETL processes.
• Responsible for CRM Analytic Reporting design and implementation with vendor.
• Collaborate with vendors and other internal Marketing Departments for analyse the effectiveness of campaigns and promotions to provide insights for enhancement.
• Lead on performance analysis on programme operational and KPIs reporting.
• Monitors the programme income and expense to ensure financial healthiness.
• To collaborate with business and perform hands-on analytics for campaign lead generation as well as tracking,
• To understand the business and identify/share business insight from data analytics.
• Collaborate with Group IT for formulating Group-wide Data Analytic Platform.
Experience and skills:
• 6 – 8 years of experience in information and data management, in loyalty program management is highly preferred
• Demonstrable experience in managing multiple stakeholders, agencies, vendors and cross-functional teams
• Experience in SQL, PowerBI, Tableau, SAS, Python
• Highly motivated, detail-minded and result driven with multi-tasking skills
• Excellent coordination, communication, project management and interpersonal skills
• Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese
• Prior experience working with CRM & loyalty programs is preferred
• Microsoft Office, Salesforce / Microsoft Dynamics CRM System experience
• Experience managing people and other key contributors throughout the organization
• Experience managing multiple projects in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
Get in touch
+852 2103 5312
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 30 March 2023A well-developed Insurer is hiring Cloud Engineer (AWS) for their team.
Salary: HKD45,000 - HKD55,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 22 March 2023My client is looking for an Oracle DBA to support their daily operation, maintenance and automation.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 15 March 2023A well developed organization is now hiring a Data Architect for business service digitalization.
Salary: HKD800,000 - HKD1,200,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: KowloonDate posted: 13 March 2023My reputable client is looking to expand their team. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: HKD45,000 - HKD55,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 March 2023My client is looking for an Oracle DBA to support their daily operation, maintenance and automation.