Data Analytics & Reporting - Trading & Equity, iBank
Consultant Hazel Leung
Date posted 10 January 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/data-analysis-warehousing 2023-01-10 2023-02-09 banking Kowloon HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An reputable Investment Bank is now hiring a Data guru for their Trading and Equity project.
- Build visualization and dashboards to bring analytics result alive for communicating to stakeholders.
- Involve in developping data science solutions for business growth, productivity gain and risk mitigation.
- Work with support groups internally to build out and execute NPAs
- Partner with Financial Department / controllers to build out reporting tools for the business to accurately map revenues and costs
- working directly with trading desk on projects to build and evaluate trading tools
- Produce monthly business reports and weekly pipeline reports
- Work with desk to build out pipeline tracking tool, as well as get pipeline tool added into RFQ platform
- Work with legal/ compliance to write framework papers for regulatory risks in frontier markets
- Work on creating systematic risk monitoring process, including proper document archiving and cross checking reports with collateral teams
- Manage end-to-end solution delivery and stakeholders
- Degree in Business Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Information Engineering, or related disciplines.
- 1-3 years of experience in data analytics and business intelligence field
- Experience in Banking/Financial Industry is a plus
- Solid experience in understanding and visualizing data in the most effective way possible for a given project
- Working knowledge in data wrangling in Python, C++, VBA to perform analysis
- Working knowledge in building visualization including dashboards using Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik or other dashboard building tools
- Ability to clearly articulating data deliverables in a manner easily understood in oral and written format
- Strong management and communication skills
- Proficient in English and Chinese