Data Analyst - MNC
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Iris Tso
Date posted 29 December 2022hong-kong tech-transformation/data-analysis-warehousing 2022-12-29 2023-02-27 it Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
The Business Analyst has to work closely with the Global Sourcing Management team, process owners and other stakeholders across all levels in the organization in order to measure against company goals, improve the way of working and maximize value delivered by Sourcing organization. The Business Analyst is involved in work plan definition and leading programs to support organizational strategies, project management, data analysis, and coordination tasks as required.
- Assist Business Analysis Manager in various data analysis tasks and project implementation tasks
- Develop standardized reporting and support Global Sourcing Management team for ad hoc request on figures and reports
- Ensure aligned way of working of business analysis in all business units within Global Sourcing Management team
- Assess the current state of the business to identify and recommend improvements, verify and validate the resulting requirements, and determine solutions that fulfill business needs
- Evaluate information from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose from high-level to details (analysis), and abstract up from low-level to general concepts (synthesis)
- Prioritize stakeholder requirements to enable the implementation of a solution that will effectively meet the needs of the organization and executive sponsors
- Ensure that all perspectives and dependencies are considered in system developments and implementation
- Coordinate or conduct testing efforts with or on the behalf of end users
- Evaluate deployed solutions to determine how well they meet the original need by measuring the solution effectiveness and prompting further modifications (if needed)
- Identify stakeholders, define roles and responsibilities, develop estimates, determine deliverables, select requirement management and communication methods, identify assessment metrics, and define performance monitoring and reporting techniques
- Facilitate communication between IT and line of business
- Deliver artifacts like functional specification, use case, test case, procedure manuals etc.
- Analyze change requirements, facilitate approval and implementation of those changes
- Provide support to user training when necessary
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good English communication and writing skills
- Strong business insight preferably in Sourcing industry
- Open to rapidly changing project scopes
- Accurate and detail oriented, organized and able to manage multiple responsibilities
- Professional attribute and demeanor
- Ability to work effectively in fast-paced, highly technical environment
- Profound knowledge of BI tools such as Tableau, PowerBI; Sound knowledge of Excel VBA, Microsoft SQL, Python
- Experience in PLM System will be a plus
- Knowledge of system development life cycle and project management
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree holder of business administration, information systems or related discipline
- 5 years in business analyst or related role
- Experience in data analysis and project management
Salary: HKD500,000 - HKD600,000 per annum + BonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 16 January 2023One of my reputed clients is expanding their team & looking to hire a Database Administrator/Database Specialist. For more details, please apply to this job or get in touch.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 23 December 2022A listing well-developped Telecom Firm is hiring Data resources for their Busines Transformation team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Quarry BayDate posted: 04 February 2023A well-developped bank is hiring a talent to join their team for the Data Governance system project.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 January 2023The Business Analyst has to work closely with the Global Sourcing Management team, process owners and other stakeholders across all levels in the organization in order to measure against company goals, improve the way of working and maximize value delivered by Sourcing organization. The Business Analyst is involved in work plan definition and leading programs to support organizational strategies, project management, data analysis, and coordination tasks as required.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 January 2023This role will collaborate with different clients to leverage the data in the organisation and create high quality Data & AI solutions which will have significant impacts to industry