Data Management Analyst - Data Migration
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Hazel Leung
Date posted 23 December 2022hong-kong tech-transformation/data-analysis-warehousing 2022-12-23 2023-02-21 it Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A listing well-developped Telecom Firm is hiring Data resources for their Busines Transformation team.
- Develop an understanding of the system and process consumption of the data you analyse to enable you to perform effective analysis to guide data management strategies which maximise business and customer outcomes
- Use relevant tools, systems and techniques to collect, store, organise, clean and process data in line with Telstra guidelines and processes
- Support the development, enhancement and maintenance of multiple data sets to ensure data platforms are running effectively and efficiently
- Monitor data governance and quality processes, identify opportunities for enhancements and communicate recommendations to the team to help establish new data quality profiling processes
- Deliver data migration profiling to inform both business and solution design decisions
- Collaborate and build relationships with specific stakeholders to understand data requirements and advise on best practice data governance, architecture and management approaches from concept design to solution
- Collaborate various subject matter experts to ensure the correct interpretation of data is consumed in the analysis you perform
- Prepare remediation inputs for both automated and manual remediation activities
- Engage with team members and subject matter experts, seeking their input to help resolve problems related to insufficient data quality, access, lifecycle management, controls and models leading to reduced quality and performance issues
- Develop your knowledge of up to date innovative and emerging data management and governance practices and consider how it can be implemented in Telstra to enhance current processes and systems
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field.
- A minimum of 4+ years’ experience in data management or analysis.
- Experience in using Alteryx/KNIME, Tableau/Power BI, Salesforce, MS Excel will be advantage
- An analytical mindset with superb communication skills to present technical concept /data analysis results to business in various forms
- Ability to translate complex problems clearly and in nontechnical terms.
- Strong data analysis skills, with proven experience working in a complex data environment and large data sets, as well as capability using database query to extract and draw conclusion from data sets
- IT, Commerce or Finance related degree or prior experience in client identification for a large-scale remediation program
- Experience with projects related to Billing/Finance systems
- Experience with agile way of working
- Experience working across team’s various geographic locations
- Experience with Cloud-based SAAS data management environments and visualisation tools
Salary: HKD500,000 - HKD600,000 per annum + BonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 16 January 2023One of my reputed clients is expanding their team & looking to hire a Database Administrator/Database Specialist. For more details, please apply to this job or get in touch.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Quarry BayDate posted: 04 February 2023A well-developped bank is hiring a talent to join their team for the Data Governance system project.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 January 2023The Business Analyst has to work closely with the Global Sourcing Management team, process owners and other stakeholders across all levels in the organization in order to measure against company goals, improve the way of working and maximize value delivered by Sourcing organization. The Business Analyst is involved in work plan definition and leading programs to support organizational strategies, project management, data analysis, and coordination tasks as required.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 January 2023This role will collaborate with different clients to leverage the data in the organisation and create high quality Data & AI solutions which will have significant impacts to industry
Salary: HKD20,000 - HKD35,000 per monthLocation: KowloonDate posted: 26 January 2023A Data Analytics Expertise is now seeking by a well known bank for their projects.