Data Analytics Manager
Salary HKD55,000 - HKD72,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Stephanie How
Date posted 21 December 2022hong-kong tech-transformation/data-analysis-warehousing 2022-12-21 2023-02-19 it Hong Kong HK HKD 55000 72000 72000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
My reputable client is looking for a data analytics manager to be part of a local MNC in aeropace/ aviation
The Data Analytics Manager is responsible for the Group’s data analytics by understanding business need on data, providing technical advice on data analytics to fulfil unmet need, as well as generating data insights through different analytics techniques, machine learning and artificial intelligence tools. He/She will be working closely with all the business units and collaboratively with Group Digital and IT to build analytics tools and model, and drive data analytics initiatives to ensure organisation’s business values are realised.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics, data model and other strategies that optimise statistical efficiency, quality and comply with industry and the organisation’s standards
- Drive end to end execution of data analytics initiatives efficiently with completed and qualified data, and within project timeline
- Collaborate with business units, IT teams and internal team members effectively to ensure data are captured, understood, and translated for data analytics that balance cost, capability, performance, and time to market
- Apply the most appropriate analytics models and tools on the organisation’s Enterprise Data Platform to ensure business decisions, process improvement opportunities being captured
- Ensure latest and cost-effective technologies be incorporated into the organisation’s analytics
- Make sound judgement to ensure a healthy balance between data privacy and the business need for analytics, accuracy, and performance
- Work with stakeholders including the executive, product, data engineer and software engineer teams to assist with data-related technical issues and prioritise business and information needs Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing BI and business data model and reports
- Locate and define new business decisions, process improvement opportunities
- Provide collaboration, communication, leadership for data architecture standards and guidelines
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Work with data architect and data engineer, data analyst to develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics, data model and other strategies that optimise statistical efficiency and quality
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimising data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Collaborate with different IT teams to ensure alignment on technical direction and leverage common approaches and best practices
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Functional and other Relevant Experience
- Over 8 years IT experience, with solid experience in solution design, project delivery and system integrations
- Proven experience of leading data analytics team to complete multidisciplinary projects
- Strong end user interview and negotiation skill to get detailed business requirements and use cases from major stakeholders
- Project coordination/management experience in delivering solutions using the Azure Data Analytics platform including Azure Databricks, Azure Data Factory, Azure Functions, Azure Storage, Azure SQL Database, Synapse Analytics, Azure Data Lake, Logic Apps
- Solid experience in performing root cause analysis on internal and external data, and processes
- Working experience in aviation industry is an advantage
- Qualifications and other Relevant Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering, or related disciplines
- With Microsoft Azure Data Analytics, PowerBI, etc. certification is an advantage
- Fluent in English, Mandarin is an advantage
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Causeway BayDate posted: 23 January 2023A well-organised Wealth Management firm is hiring a Data Architect for set up a new data warehouse.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: KowloonDate posted: 19 January 2023A well-known bank is now hiring a Data Engineer role for their new Data Mart Project.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 18 January 2023* The candidate will serve as the Senior Data Engineer Scientist in the Regional Analytics Centre-of-Expertise (CoE), reporting to the Chief Analytics Officer of Asia. * This Senior Data Engineer Scientist being data domain subject matter expert, is critical to support building automated capabilities and data products to accelerate advanced analytics. The candidate is responsible for designing and building business interpretable and performant analytics solutions; builds re-usable and modular, self-service capabilities to continuously increase the capacity of the advanced analytics team. * The candidate also takes a proactive and supporting role in driving Regional, Asia Data Office, and BU level analytics data governance, quality and establish the data foundation for analytics. He / She has to leverage and share their deep knowledge of, and experience with, a wide variety of data analytics and technology topics to up-skill the data and technology competency across Asia
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 09 January 2023he hiring company is looking for data architect talents to join their Architect Team, help with the data management and new project
Salary: 13 months, Good BonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 January 2023Implements Data Application projects and provide application support – Manage vendors to build and maintain Data Platform and manages data application projects. And involve in understand from business teams, collect, organise statistical information to generate supporting information that helps management to make decisions.