Manager - Data Delivery Service (Commerce, People Manager)
Salary good bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Wendy Fung
Date posted 05 September 2022hong-kong tech-transformation/data-analysis-warehousing 2022-09-05 2022-11-04 it Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The hiring company is look for managerial talent to help overseeing the delivery of data services, data programme while aligning to data standard and policies.
- Ensure the appropriate data, technology and processes are established and leveraged, and where there are gaps, building business cases for change and investment for business leadership
- Plan and manage the data services team’s strategies, priorities and time and maintaining the services governance
- Work closely with Data Office, Big Data Team and business analytics Leads on overseeing and monitoring the data analytics delivery across the organisation
- Ensure data service delivery excellence and contributing to driving best practice across the rest of the business by supporting knowledge share and training initiatives
- Promote data-driven culture and support enterprise-wide analytics by sharing the collaborative use and re-use of data and driving continual improvements in data quality
- Ensure all the development and enhancement around data analytics related technologies aligning to the organisation’s data governance strategy
- Bachelor or Masters degree in a Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or related discipline)
- Minimum 10 years solid experience in data analytics, data application/platform management, master data management, information delivery, with at least 3 years’ experience in supervisory role
- Proven experience of providing strategic and technical leadership to large complex organisations and IT Project/Program Management, IT Service Management
- Strong leadership and line management skills with the ability to manage team members with a diverse set of skills
- Leads the delivery of functional areas of Project Management, Data Platform Architecture, Data Engineering, Design Experience, Model Operations and Data Architecture/Modelling
- Leads strategic planning and technical leadership in data and analytics initiatives to ensure that design vision, operational needs of the organisation, and long-term vision are seamlessly coordinated and clearly captures
- Accountable for the quality of the service and delivery of SLAs and performance metrics for the team and resource planning; Directs quality work efforts, team assignments and problem resolution
- Control cost and budgeting for the team; ensuring funds get used appropriately and the budget stays on track
Salary: HKD1,000,000 - HKD1,600,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 28 September 2022My reputable client is looking to expand their information security team, if you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: HKD500,000 - HKD1,600,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 13 September 2022My reputable client is hiring a few cloud experts to join them on a cloud transformation journey (Private and Public). If you are interested in being a part of a huge transformation, please get in touch!
Salary: HKD800,000 - HKD1,600,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 September 2022My reputable client is looking to hire a senior leader to help driving network security architectural design during their cloud migration journey. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: HKD1,500,000 - HKD1,800,000 per annumLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 September 2022I have a global company establishing their Object Storage solution unit for HK and Taiwan and looking for an experienced BDM to establish this vertical.
Salary: HKD70,000 - HKD130,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 September 2022Our client is a fast-growing biotechnology company. Headquatered in Hong Kong, specializing in diagnostic and data tools innovation.