Data & Analytics Solutions Manager (Commerce)
Salary good bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Wendy Fung
Date posted 02 August 2022hong-kong tech-transformation/data-analysis-warehousing 2022-08-02 2022-10-01 it Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The hiring company is look for managerial talent to help overseeing the delivery of data, analytics-related and data & BI solution programme while aligning to data standard and policies.
- Ensure the appropriate data, technology and processes are established and leveraged, and where there are gaps, building business cases for change and investment for business leadership
- Plan and manage the data services team’s strategies, priorities and time and maintaining the services governance
- Work closely with Data Office, Big Data Team and business analytics Leads on overseeing and monitoring the data analytics delivery across the organisation
- Ensure data service delivery excellence and contributing to driving best practice across the rest of the business by supporting knowledge share and training initiatives
- Promote data-driven culture and support enterprise-wide analytics by sharing the collaborative use and re-use of data and driving continual improvements in data quality
- Ensure all the development and enhancement around data analytics related technologies aligning to the organisation’s data governance strategy
- Bachelor or Masters degree in a Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or related discipline)
- Minimum 10 years solid experience in data analytics, data application/platform management, master data management, information delivery, with at least 3 years’ experience in supervisory role
- Proven experience of providing strategic and technical leadership to large complex organisations and IT Project/Program Management, IT Service Management
- Strong leadership and line management skills with the ability to manage team members with a diverse set of skills
- Leads the delivery of functional areas of Project Management, Data Platform Architecture, Data Engineering, Design Experience, Model Operations and Data Architecture/Modelling
- Leads strategic planning and technical leadership in data and analytics initiatives to ensure that design vision, operational needs of the organisation, and long-term vision are seamlessly coordinated and clearly captures
- Accountable for the quality of the service and delivery of SLAs and performance metrics for the team and resource planning; Directs quality work efforts, team assignments and problem resolution
- Control cost and budgeting for the team; ensuring funds get used appropriately and the budget stays on track
Salary: HKD500,000 - HKD1,000,000 per annum + food bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 August 2022My reputable client is looking to hire an IT System Ops Manager to join the team. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD55,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 01 August 2022The hiring company is one of market leader in the industry with business across APAC region, they are looking for Big Data Engineer to join the team in the Group.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 25 July 2022The hiring company is look for Data Scientist to join their expanding digital team, to generate actionable analytic and insights, especially focused to Customer life cycle management, campaign optimization and personalization, and other CRM related activities
Salary: 13 months, Good BonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 08 July 2022The hiring company is looking for talents with application / BI solution development or implementation experience to join their team so as to help company to make decisions with data.
Salary: Good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 05 July 2022The hiring company is looking for data engineering talents with strong business acumen to join their expanding team.