Sr Data Analyst (with IFRS17 and Azure knowledge)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Wendy Fung
Date posted 25 July 2022hong-kong tech-transformation/data-analysis-warehousing 2022-07-25 2022-09-23 insurance Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The hiring company is looking for data analyst to work for finance data transformation project. Candidate with Azure platform experience and Insurance reporting metrics knowledge would be preferred.
This role will work across both the Finance and Data workstreams for finance data transformation programme, help to deliver modernised finance processes to complete financial reporting and function.
- Documentation of options analysis, business requirements and finance design (CoA and Posting Rules etc)
- Documentation of deliverables relating to the design, building, testing and roll–out of finance systems and their supporting data architecture
- Help workstream leads document strategies and operating models for a centralised finance services team
- Facilitation and arrangement of workshops focussed on approaches and planning for Future Finance systems delivery
- Support delivery of governance documentation such as that required for Architecture Councils or Design Authorities
- With basic finance systems knowledge
- With basic knowledge of insurance reporting metrics (EEV, IFRS 17, ICS)
- With basic knowledge of data technologies, processes and standards. Particularly those regarding the Azure platform.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Salary: bonus, medicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 10 August 2022One of the market leading financial service client is looking for a PMO to join their team to oversee project priority, budget management, presentation to management.
Salary: HKD500,000 - HKD700,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 August 2022My reputable client is looking to expand their internal IT infrastructure team. Please get in touch if you are interested to know more.
Salary: HKD500,000 - HKD1,000,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 August 2022My reputable financial client is looking to expand their IT team, hiring for a few managers covering infra services. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: HKD20,000 - HKD40,000 per month + medicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 11 August 2022One of the market leading client is looking for new headcount in IT Project Admin/ Assistant BA for their IT transformation project.
Salary: + guaranteed bonus + dbLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 10 August 2022My reputable client is looking for young, dynamic, customer facing PMs.