(Senior) Cloud Architect
Salary HKD700,000 - HKD1,100,000 per annum + good bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Fiona Fung
Date posted 28 August 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/cloud-computing 2023-08-28 2023-10-27 it Hong Kong HK HKD 700000 1100000 1100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
My reputabale client is looking to expand their cloud team, hiring for a talented cloud architect to join them. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
A well-established listed enterprise in Hong Kong.
About the responsibilties:
- Develop and refine cloud strategy, policy, baseline, standards, process and best practices to support and align with company vision and strategy
- Evaluate and advise architecture and infrastructure design of project initiatives and govern implementation to meet business, technical and security’s requirements
- Oversee and coordinate cloud services and infrastructure operation and implementation to facilitate operational excellence
- Audit and review cloud resources configuration regularly to comply with company IT security policy and guidelines
- Review and enhance application & system architecture and infrastructure on cloud to ensure business continuity
- Review cloud expenses and perform cost optimization practices regularly to enhance cost efficiency and effectiveness on cloud
- Maintain network/architecture diagram of cloud and inventory for cloud resources to provide visibility on cloud infrastructure
About the requirements:
- Degree holder in IT, Computer Science or related disciplines
- 10 years of relevant experience in IT infrastructure with minimum 3 years in Public Cloud
- Official professional/expert-level certificates of AWS, Azure, Alibaba Cloud and Kubernetes
- Capable in designing and implementing a resilient and secured cloud environment with technologies of networking security, authentication, authorization, auditing, data security and encryption in transit and at rest
- Experience in designing and managing public/hybrid/multi cloud environment and infrastructure
- Experience in administrating Container/Kubernetes platforms including AKS/EKS/ASK/ACK
- Good Knowledge in DevOps, CI/CD tools, IaC language and networking including routing & VPN
- Proficient in English and Chinese including both Cantonese and Putonghua
Salary: HKD60,000 - HKD80,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 03 October 2023My client is a leading insurance group in Hong Kong. They are looking for a strong IT leader to lead their growing team and partipate in different brand-new projects. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 26 September 2023The team is seeking a skilled C++ Developer with a minimum of 3 years of experience to join an investment bank client. The ideal candidate has a strong background in developing low-latency systems and possesses expertise in market connectivity.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 25 September 2023An asset management firm is looking for Senior C# developer to work on their pre-trade and post-trade for their integration project related to ESG products
Salary: AL, Medical, InsuranceLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 18 September 2023A Leading FI is hiring a data science, senior manager for their team.
Salary: HKD80,000 - HKD100,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 14 September 2023Robert Walters is a global, specialist professional recruitment consultancy. Established in 1985 in London, the business has grown and so has our ambition. We now operate across 31 countries and employ over 4,000 people. It's a powerful success story built on the strength of our people. Organisations rely on us to find high-quality professionals for a range of specialist roles. Professionals who are looking for a new role, whether it's on a permanent, interim or contract basis, trust us to find them their ideal job. Our core recruitment disciplines are: · Accountancy & Finance · Construction, Property & Engineering · Financial Services · Healthcare · HR · Legal & Compliance · Sales & Marketing · Secretarial & Business Support · Supply Chain, Logistics & Procurement · Tech & Transformation For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk