Technical Director - Cloud Automation/ DevOps
Salary HKD1,000,000 - HKD1,600,000 per annum + good bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Fiona Fung
Date posted 04 January 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/cloud-computing 2023-01-04 2023-03-05 it Hong Kong HK HKD 1000000 1600000 1600000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
My reputable client is hiring for a strong cloud/ devops leader to join their quickly expanding team.
About the responsibilities:
- Design, architect and lead to implement the Automation components of the Cloud PaaS
- Work with IT leadership to align and position the overall DevOps strategy, framework and the implementation roadmap to support non-Cloud applications
- Prepare and develop scope of work inclusive of overview, scope, duration, deliverables, plan with DevOps solution providers to support both Cloud and ITIL environments
- Define infrastructure best practices for IT delivery and operations. Utilise systems and tools to develop automation and monitoring across the software application life cycle
- Lead the technical evaluation and selection process for performance improvement by overseeing gap analysis studies, feasible alternative solutions and recommending and/or approving the scope of modifications
- Build strong cross-functional relationships to deliver DevOps solutions for PaaS and IaaS across the application lifecycle
- Provide technical coordination between internal stakeholders, service integrators, tool vendors and partners
About the requirements:
- Degree qualification in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of solid experience in IT and technical experience in DevOps on hybrid/ multiple/ private and public cloud platforms
- Solid architecture experience including enterprise/system design process, tools and people experience
- Proficient in SME DevOps with knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle and release management
- Solid knowledge in DevOps principles and best practices
- Solid experience with the implementation of Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD), Continuous Monitoring (CM) and Infrastructure Automation using the tools such as Git, Jenkins, Jfrog Artifactory, IBM UrbanCode, Ansible, etc.
Salary: HKD90,000 - HKD100,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 19 January 2023My reputable client is looking for an AGM to oversee: IT Strategy Planning & Performance Management, Business Solutioning and Service Delivery
Salary: HKD700,000 - HKD1,600,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 09 January 2023My HK listed enterprise is looking to expand their cloud team, hiring for cloud architects. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: BonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 27 December 2022My reputed client is looking to hire for Deputy Executive Manager to join their Identity and Access Management (Cloud Platforms) team. If you are keen to know more, then apply to this job or get in touch!
Salary: HKD87,712 - HKD104,158 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 20 December 2022A large scale vendor side company is currently hiring an implementation specialist, this position requires communication between mainland clients and the deveopment team. FIX protocol and OMS, EMS integration are required.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 December 2022A listed company in Hong Kong is looking for Senior Project Manager who haves solid experience in ERP or digital projects.