Infrastructure and Cloud Solution Architect
Salary HKD800,000 - HKD1,200,000 per annum + good bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Fiona Fung
Date posted 06 September 2022hong-kong tech-transformation/cloud-computing 2022-09-06 2022-11-05 it Hong Kong HK HKD 800000 1200000 1200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My reputable client is looking to expand their enterprise architecture team, if you are keen to know more please get in touch!
About the job:
- Accountable for the cloud adoption on target architecture states for the frontend and backend delivery team aligning to the Technology Strategy
- Shape the cloud architecture, establish architecture and engineering principles to help maximize cloud delivery
- Implement and maintain the cloud architecture with the use of continuous delivery and integration solution for all cloud applications
- Lead and execute on platform designs, technical concepts, through extracting business priorities and fulfilling business needs amongst senior business stakeholders
- Embed emerging technologies and techniques to optimize business benefit and improve operational efficiency
- Define the future state platform and cloud architecture, design and standards based on our current and future business requirements
- Develop and document technical designs for integration and implementation of new cloud applications and systems
- Optimize cost of cloud solutions by identifying waste and automating cloud cost management
- Within the agreed enterprise architecture, design and define technology solutions to support and deliver the business objectives
About the requirements:
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 12 years' working experience in IT,
- Experience in an architecture role at an enterprise or solution design capacity, infra engineering and operations capacity and delivery
- Good knowledge of Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, Zachman, etc
- Experience with network security and monitoring tools
- Experience in the design and implementation of various Cloud based technologies
- Strong knowledge of core integration concepts and standards including PCI-DSS, OWASP, WAF, SSL/TLS, TCP/IP, VPN, IPSec, OAuth, SAML, etc.
- Experience with designing and implementing network infrastructure, automation and orchestration across Cloud and on-premise environments
- Experience in forecasting and managing large scale project budgets
Salary: HKD500,000 - HKD1,000,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 05 September 2022My reputable client is expanding their IT Infra team, hiring for an IT Ops and Infra Manager. If you are keen to know more please get in touch!
Salary: HKD800,000 - HKD1,300,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 19 August 2022My HK listed financial client is looking to hire a talented Head of IT Ops (SVP) to join their team. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 September 2022You will be working as a Senior Data / NLP Engineer on an investment team that is committed to producing high quality fundamental research using advanced data analytics to help inform investment decisions.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Quarry BayDate posted: 29 September 2022A reputable consultancy is looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join the Data Insight team within the Group. This is an opportunity to join a growing team in an exciting period of analytics platform development where you will be at the forefront of shaping how the first platform customer uses data & insight.
Salary: HKD65,000 - HKD75,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 28 September 2022My client, a global company, is establishing their logistics arm in APAC, and looking for their first Solutions Architect to support this region. They are looking for someone who is experienced in logistics (4-5 years) and have a good strong communication skills. This potential candidate will be supporting their cloud solution to logistics clients across APAC thus 50-75% travel is expected. Cloud knowledge is good to have, but not required as training will be provided.