Senior Cloud Architect/ Cloud Manager/ Cloud Lead
Salary HKD600,000 - HKD1,600,000 per annum + good bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Fiona Fung
Date posted 21 June 2022hong-kong tech-transformation/cloud-computing 2022-06-21 2022-08-20 it Hong Kong HK HKD 600000 1600000 1600000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My reputable client is hiring a few cloud experts to join them on a cloud transformation journey (Private and Public). If you are interested in being a part of a huge transformation, please get in touch!
About the responsibilities:
- Provide architectural design and guidance for cloud adoption in line with emerging and leading practices including adoption of multi-cloud – provide subject matter expertise on cloud architecture including cross-border adoptions
- Provide oversight of architectural standards and compliance for cloud projects, adopt cloud native technology from various cloud service providers according to the Group’s local needs and priorities
- Determine cloud adoption options including risks and benefits for business use cases – work closely with IT Business Partnering to understand the use cases and explore the optimal options to maximise benefits to the business
- Work close with Enterprise Architect to establish overall technology and architecture framework and governance authority.
About the requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or relevant
- At least 8 years of experience with Cloud Computing, Technologies and Architecture
- Experience in large-scale cloud infrastructure design plus experience in leading a team providing cloud and integration service
- Extensive experience in cloud computing on regional scale, such as vendor assessment, product sourcing, cost and risk management, cyber security, etc.
- Technically hands on candidates can be considered for a Cloud Manager position
Salary: added benefitsLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 16 June 2022Looking for high caliber professional to join Business Transformation Department. Reporting to Head of Business Transformation, the appointee will be responsible for leading the Transformation Programm, coordinating team to support a holistic forward-looking view of the Transformation execution. Proactively facilitates and co-ordinates governance and cross enterprise collaboration
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 08 June 2022• Manage a team of subject matter experts, application specialists and service providers in supporting investment trading platforms • Deliver technical solutions on investment trading platforms to meet business initiatives
Salary: HKD1,600,000 - HKD1,800,000 per annumLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 25 May 2022My global client is looking for experienced consultant to manage their top regional/global FSI account