Business Analyst - Card / Loans / lending
Salary HKD35,000 - HKD40,000 per month + bonus, medical
Location Hong KongCONTRACTOR
Consultant Pinki Chan
Date posted 17 September 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/business-analyst 2023-09-17 2023-10-17 it Hong Kong HK HKD 35000 40000 40000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Looking for BA or senior BA for banking cards & loans project in a digital transformation project team.
• Ensures the baselined scope, requirements, schedule and budget on resources are managed as outlined in Business Transformation and Frameworks. Identifies and intervenes where there is variance from plan
• Manage overall resource forecasting and planning for delivery phases, gather & analyse business requiemnt from business
• Oversees the tracking of projects risks / issues / dependencies of activities, assesses the impact on the activity plan changes for the project and takes action to minimise impact, actively challenging and removing obstacles.
• Ensure the integration of all business functions to enable operational / business readiness in the delivery of the solution
• Directs the communication of status, issue, and risk disposition to PMO, key stakeholders & Sponsors, on a timely basis.
• Produce and communicate project status reports and maintain all necessary project documentation.
• University graduate in information technology, business administration, financial engineering related disciplines or other relevant qualifications
• 3+ year Business Analyst experience in Financial service for Business Analyst position
• Domain exposure in cards / loans / unsecured lending
• experience in Agile environment or Scrum method is a plus
• Ability to develop cohesive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to work effectively under pressure with competing and changing priorities
• Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
• Short notice will be a plus