Senior IT Business Analyst - Insurance (Policy Admin System)
Salary HKD55,000 - HKD70,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Lucas Wu
Date posted 25 August 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/business-analyst 2023-08-25 2023-10-24 it Hong Kong HK HKD 55000 70000 70000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
My client is a Global Insurance Firm in Hong Kong. They are looking for a strong IT BA to join their growing team and partipate in different brand-new projects. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
**On the job you will:**
- Lead BA team to support individual financial product initiatives
- Effective management of business application development cycle and BA resource
- Responsible for executing technical and business projects across multiple stakeholders, developing analysis to support process and project improvements
- Review and analyze requests from various departments and value streams
- Build consensus and facilitate discussion with related stakeholders and IT development teams
- Elicit user requirements, perform impact analysis, propose and document the end-to-end solutions
- Define test strategy, construct test plan and manage testing team on test execution to ensure the end product meets the business objectives
- Present systems training to business users
- Own, investigate and resolve systems and project issues
**We are looking for someone with:**
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience with Individual Insurance
- Hands-on and thorough understanding of individual insurance products, operations, and processes
- Experience in policy administration systems enhancement
- Well organized and attentive to details, flexible with working hours
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, and disciplined with project scheduling
- Able to clearly articulate business processes and ideas verbally and in written English
- Self-initiated and have a strong drive to learn
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 26 September 2023The team is seeking a skilled C++ Developer with a minimum of 3 years of experience to join an investment bank client. The ideal candidate has a strong background in developing low-latency systems and possesses expertise in market connectivity.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 25 September 2023An asset management firm is looking for Senior C# developer to work on their pre-trade and post-trade for their integration project related to ESG products
Salary: AL, Medical, InsuranceLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 18 September 2023A Leading FI is hiring a data science, senior manager for their team.
Salary: HKD80,000 - HKD100,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 14 September 2023Robert Walters is a global, specialist professional recruitment consultancy. Established in 1985 in London, the business has grown and so has our ambition. We now operate across 31 countries and employ over 4,000 people. It's a powerful success story built on the strength of our people. Organisations rely on us to find high-quality professionals for a range of specialist roles. Professionals who are looking for a new role, whether it's on a permanent, interim or contract basis, trust us to find them their ideal job. Our core recruitment disciplines are: · Accountancy & Finance · Construction, Property & Engineering · Financial Services · Healthcare · HR · Legal & Compliance · Sales & Marketing · Secretarial & Business Support · Supply Chain, Logistics & Procurement · Tech & Transformation For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk
Salary: HKD80,000 - HKD90,000 per month + competitive bonus, benefitsLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 05 September 2023Our client is a reputable company listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, renowned for its robust financial standing and consistently profitable operations.